Chapter 69: Gamble

I dodged the bullets and ran to hide behind a fallen pillar. I leaped over it before the villain noticed me. I heard his footsteps wandering the area.

"You can't hide forever." He taunted. I stayed silent but my leg got a cramp and I slightly fell. It was enough sound to alert him to where I was. He shot hundreds of bullets in my direction. I waited for the right time and used Telekinesis to stop them. I stood up and made the bullets fly back in his direction. I made sure not to kill him but graze him. He stumbled forward but still put up a fight. He pointed his hand-held gun at me while his other hand held the button to the surrounding guns. I stood still. Making sure his finger didn't push the button.

"I'm going to be civil and ask politely. Where is All For One?" I said as peacefully as I could. He glared at me.

"As if I would tell you." He scoffed and pressed the button while shooting bullets at me. I quickly held the bullets still again and diverted them back. This time, making sure it penetrates. 6 bullet wounds in the right leg, 3 the left, 12 on both arms, and 5 in the torso but not hitting any organs. He fell backward. I stood over him and made sure he didn't die just yet.

"Let's try this again. Where is All For One?"

"I-I don't know." He let out. Bullshit.

"You're lying! Where is he?!" I grabbed his collar while staring him in the eyes with a threatening look.

"I promise! I don't know!" He screamed. I could hear the fear in his voice.

"Don't make me ask one more time." I said. I was increasingly annoyed at this point.

"I don't know, please, I have a wife and kids." He started desperately pleading for his life but I didn't care.

"If you're not gonna tell me, fine. It's not my life I'm gambling." I dropped him and walked away as a sharp piece of the building fell right into his neck with Telekinesis. The hit killing him instantly.