Chapter 90: Distraction

"I don't know why you're still alive." AFO growled.

"I don't know either! I should be dead... I don't know how long ago but a long ass time ago!"

"You won't make a fool of me again!" He yelled and targeted me.

"Izuku, now!" He punched AFO stronger than I've ever seen. It wouldn't be wrong to say it was stronger than Dad.

Me and Izuku fought AFO as hard as we both could. Izuku was extremely strong now. I never realized how determined he could be. I thought back on my hardwork and started worrying.

"Bomi, Akira, get out of here!" I yelled. I wasn't paying attention to them. Where were they?

"m... maSteR..." Bomi laid on the ground with a busted wing.

"Bomi!" I ran towards her. It was probably stupid to do so in the middle of such a big fight. I rested my hand on her head. "Where's Akira?"

She lifted up her other wing to show him crouched underneath. He also had injuries on him.

"I'm so stupid. I shouldn't have brought you here. I'm so sorry!" Tears formed. Kazu was probably gone and I had no idea what happened to Monster.

"Ayatsuru!" Izuku tried to get my attention. I turned around and saw AFO walking towards me.

"Haven't you done enough?!" I said. I felt a breeze blow on my right cheek. Before I could blink, Kazu was dashing towards AFO. But what about Monster? I turned back to Akira and Bomi and patched up their wounds. Easy thing was they were made from rope fused together so if I put rope into their injuries, they'd be good as new. I started with Bomi since hers were more severe. Fractured wing that had a tear near the shoulder. What happened to her?

"thAnk You." I then moved on to Akira. He didn't have too many injuries, so it was quick.

"Now get out of here. I won't be able to take it."

"wE'rE nOt LeAvInG. yOu NeEd Us." Akira said. He didn't sound like his usual self.

"Me and Izuku got this for now. What I need from you is to gather all the high-ends, and please, try your hardest to find Moni." Bomi nodded after. Her and Akira left as I turned around to the fight. I noticed Eiba was gone. Maybe she was getting help?