Chapter 88: Endurance

"I, Edgeshot, shall not accept this! That stopped heart is a life we cannot afford to lose!" Edgeshot yelled.

"whAt dO yoU meAn?"

"We can still make it. I'll fill in for whatever he's lacking. And move for him!" He continued.

"Kamihara, you can't come back from this...!" Jeanist warned.

"So then, I'll leave the rest to you."

"But Edge-"

"I need to do this, Conscience! This kid doesn't deserve it!" Eiba looked at him with a concerned face.

My hands were trembling... By everything. Tomura's word were chilling to hear. Was he going to kill me?

"Ayatsuru," Eiba said while holding my hand from beside me. She noticed my fear and shock. "Let's take you away from here. It clearly isn't safe."

"No, we need him." Jeanist said.

"Don't you see his state? He's hyperventilating. I bet he's Shigaraki's next victim. It would be wise to take him away."

"H- he- he wou- he w-wouldn.. Wouldn't.. K- kill me... I- I'm his brother so... He- he wouldn't kill me, r- right?" I looked up at Eiba. "Haha, r- right? H- he wouldn't..." My smile faded as I looked down at the ground. "... He... Would..."

"I'm taking him away, Jean." Eiba took my hands as I unconsciously stood up. "C'mon Yatsu-"

A force pushed Eiba and I down. We looked back and saw what pushed us.

"His body has evolved! I think the metamorphosis is complete!" Eiba yelled. I was terrified but I knew I had to do this. As I crawled towards him, I heard Eiba calling for me.

"Ayatsuru! Don't!" I lifted my hand trying to use one of my quirks but my mind was going haywire. I saw Jeanist beat me to hitting Tomura. I put my head down for a second but when I did, everyone was down. Mirio tried his best to distract Tomura. He showed his "peach" which gave me enough time to get up. This is nothing, right? I've endured so much, this should come second nature.

"I need to... I need to..." I got up and used Teleport to get closer to Tomura. I punched him with 200% of One For All. "Fight."

He flew a bit before getting up.

"Ayatsuru, you're so stupid." He growled while holding his face.

"Do whatever you want to me! I'm worthless! Kill me now or use me! Just don't hurt anyone else!"

"What do you mean?"

"I'll help you take over. I'll take your name. I'll become your idea of Shigaraki. Just don't hurt my friends. That is my only compromise."

"That's ridiculous. You know I'll kill every one of your hero friends! Especially that Midoriya kid!"

"Fine!" I yelled and used one of my metal branches to cut my arm. "That one was for Bakugo."

"What are you doing-" I cut my arm again.

"And that was for Mirko." I slit it again. "Hado." Again. "Tamaki!"

"Ayatsuru stop!" He ran towards me as the ground was getting painted by my blood.

"maSteR, he'S fiNalLy hEre." Bomi told me. I lifted the branch over to my neck.

"Go ahead. Do it."

SMAAASSH!!