Chapter 27: My Play Thing

"Why am I still sitting next to Spinner?! Tomura!" I yelled through the passenger's seat. "This isn't fair. I was the one who decided to bring him along. Me and Dabi should switch."

"Stop complaining." Dabi said.

"I wasn't talking to you, Burnt Flesh." I snapped back.

"Would you guys stop arguing?" Tomura grumpily said.

"It's your fault for dragging me here. You know I work best with Twice and Toga." I said.

"If you don't stop talking, I'll crash this truck." Spinner threatened.

"If you crash this truck, I'll eat you. Have I ever told you how good lizard tastes?" I said to Spinner.

"Ugh, Spinner, pull over." Tomura said. The truck stopped and Tomura and Dabi exited the back. They came to my side. Tomura swung open my door and signaled for me to get out. I hopped out of the truck and Dabi jumped in my seat. Tomura grabbed me by the neck with four fingers and brought me to the back of the truck. "Better?"

"Ugh, finally." I said. "But hey, you didn't need to grab me by the neck."

"Spinner, drive." Tomura ignored me. Even though it was easy to annoy Tomura, I got away with it a lot. Had I finally pushed his buttons?

We arrived at the hideout. It was similar to the basement at Mother's minus the nice lighting, bright rooms and blood. It was more like yellow-brownish walls than white from the age and lack of care. The doors were weak. Throw someone against one and it would probably come off the hinges and be in fours.

"So, where do you want him?" Compress asked me.

"Whatcha got?" Toga hopped off of what she was sitting on and walked over to me and Compress.

"My play thing." I said with a smile.

"Ooo," She tried to grab Chisaki from Compress' fingers but of course Compress made him disappear.

"Any room should do." I told Compress.

"Eenie, meenie, minie, this one." Compress walked into an empty room and freed Chisaki from his marble prison.

"Let me go." He said.

"No. Not only did you not let a harmless little girl go, but you didn't let me do this to you." I grabbed Chisaki by the hair and kneed him in the face. I heard Toga make the same sound kids make when watching fireworks.

"Damn." Twice muttered.

"You're gonna regret what you did to Mag." I then kneed him in the collarbone. "I'll do what I did to one of your minions. I cracked his rib. That will be one of your however-much-I-want punishments."

"I've never seen this side of Ayatsuru before." Dabi said.

"Chisaki took away someone Ayatsuru deeply cared about. It makes sense he's this angry." Tomura said to Dabi.

"We all deeply cared about Mag too but we're not doing that." Dabi said.

"You're forgetting how he was raised." Tomura said. "Since being a baby, he was taught about extreme punishments. Mother always used her quirk on him and made him see his biggest fear. Since Ayatsuru doesn't have Mother's quirk, this is the closest he can get to figuring out Overhaul's fear."

That reminded me. I did have Mother's quirk. A small portion but enough to see Chisaki's biggest fear. I touched the vein on his neck. I already won. He was already living his biggest fear. Losing everything.

"Mura, he's already living his biggest fear. What he's living in now is Hell." I said.

"Let's leave him be." Tomura said to the rest of the League. The door shut behind me and I turned to Chisaki.

"I'll kill you." I said. Chisaki stayed silent which pissed me off. "Speak, god damn it!"

"Your mom... She's the boss' daughter right?" Chisaki said between coughs.

"Yeah, and?"

"I wish I had a better relationship with her... You're practically my nephew." Pulling the family card to escape death.

"Don't even try it. All Might tried that and I still beat him up." I kicked Chisaki in the face, making him fly into a wall.

"I'm just saying... It would've been nice seeing you as a kid... You're a lot like me." Chisaki said.

"What the hell are you talking about? I'm nothing like you." I stared at him. What did he see in me that made him see himself? "Don't answer that. I've been craving your blood since we first met."

All that was heard was Chisaki screaming. It was music to my ears. I didn't kill him. That would be kind. What I did was rip a huge chunk of skin out of his shoulder. I had to get that ridiculous jacket off him and ruin the shirt he wore under to get to it. As he was screaming, all I did was smile.