Chapter 109: Trick

"He... He..." He started.

"Who?" I asked.

"O-Orochi Mosura... He was in my head." Ayatsuru sounded so scared. It couldn't be Orochi Mosura. The king from centuries ago? He was long dead.

"Maybe it wasn't him. Someone might be playing a trick on you." I assured him.

"Yeah, the guy in your head." Shinso butted in.

"But Orochi is the guy in my head!" Ayatsuru cried. "I have his quirk!"

"Orochi Mosura never had a quirk." Red Riot said. "He was just a crazy king."

"But-"

"Just relax, Ayatsuru." Pinky bent down and rested her hand on his chest.

"No!" He yelled. He ripped her hand off and scrambled up. "C-C'mon Leviathan."

"Where are we even going?" Leviathan asked.

"Somewhere he can't reach me!" Ayatsuru replied. He looked like he was losing it. His hair was a mess and his eyes looked crazed. "Let's go to Tomura- No I might kill Izuku. It's all All For One's fault!"

"Are you okay?" Pinky asked him. He turned around and grabbed her shoulders.

"You have to believe me!"

"But how can we?" Ayatsuru turned his face to Shinso's. "King Orochi Mosura died centuries ago, plus he didn't have a quirk. No way is he back from the dead."

"All For One's been alive." Ayatsuru said.

"But he never died." Red Riot said.

"But- He's- He's alive! He's- GAH!" He let go of Pinky to grab his head again. He groaned but then growled. The growling became laughter as he slowly raised his head. "You should've seen the looks on your faces!"

"What?" Red Riot asked.

"It was all a joke?" Pinky said.

"Ah, that was funny." He calmed down his laughter. "I'm fine."

"What was all this then?" I signaled to the ash. "Why were you unresponsive?"

"Oh, I don't know. One second I was in the sky, another I was on the ground. It must've been because of my brain being overwhelmed. Having two thoughts at once is pretty draining. A lot of weird dreams, though. One was... I think... About Orochi Mosura. I don't remember it too well, though." He seemed just fine after his prank. It felt so real though and he wasn't much of a prankster. Still, I believed him, although with a grain of salt.

"Well, let's go." I said.

"Where should we go?" Ayatsuru asked. He surely didn't sound like how he did before he left. Hopefully the original holder backed off?

"You should make your way to Tomura. We'll find places to go and help." I smiled and patted his shoulder. He smiled back.

"Let's go, Leviathan!" He called. The dragon slunk over to him with caution before crouching down to let Ayatsuru on. They flew off and we parted ways. Something was off though. He didn't seem upset about Eiba.

--

👾 veeeery short chapter but i'm going on break! im back to being incredibly busy but i will update i promise!