Chapter 22: Overhaul

I leaked as much information I felt was important. Mainly All Might updates. I was doing more risky things than I did before. I read the minds of my classmates and teachers which wasn't something I would dare to do before. Again, my eyes glowed everytime I used Telepathy.

While hanging out at the dorms, I got a call from Tomura.

"Twice is bringing hopefully another recruit. Come over before they arrive." Then he hung up. I got ready and was on my way out the door. I quickly got into my villain suit in an alleyway.

I arrived at the place. It was the same one as before. I missed the bar.

"You're here. Wait here. They'll be here any minute." Tomura said. I walked over to him and sat on the ground. He stayed standing. Minutes later, Twice walked in with two guys wearing plague doctor like masks. One's face was fully covered and wore a white cloak and the other, I assume the main guy, only had the lower half of his face covered and had a tacky jacket with purple fur.

"Well you look cheap." I said to the guy Twice was standing next to.

"And who are you?" He asked grumpily.

"Ayatsuru. My mother is the CEO of a fashion company and even designs some of them. Owari Industries. It's obvious you haven't heard of it. Who are you?"

"Sick of you." He answered.

"I said who not what." I told him.

"Ayatsuru, enough." Tomura said. "I apologize for him. He's currently going through something. Wait, I know you. You're part of the Yakuza. Kai Chisaki."

"Woah, Yakuza? I thought that was all a myth." I muttered. I stared at him. He seems scary but I'm not scared.

"So you've done your research. I prefer Overhaul though. Say, don't you agree we could help each other?" Chisaki, or Overhaul or whatever said.

"Oh yeah?" Words were exchanged but I wasn't paying attention. I could tell by how Overhaul stood that Tomura didn't want him. Sucks for him. When Tomura doesn't want or like someone, they decay. Either that or they mysteriously die and I'm totally not the cause of it.

Mag started yelling which made me start paying attention. She ran to Overhaul and then... She exploded.

"Mag!" I screamed. Out of anger I stood up from the floor. "You'll pay, you cheap bastard!"

"Ayatsuru, don't!" Tomura tried to stop me, but it's hard trying to stop your brother without decaying him. Mr. Compress had gotten to Overhaul but all of a sudden he lost an arm. I stormed over to Overhaul. I snatched his quirk and grabbed his collar.

"You'll pay! A life for a life! I'll kill you!" I screamed in his face.

"Now!" He yelled and two other guys with masks busted through the wall. I snatched their quirks too. Same with white cloak guy.

"I'll kill you all. You're all gonna die!" I was fuming with anger. Dabi grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me off. I fought it but he was stronger.

"Give their quirks back. I know you took them." He said.

"Fine." I growled and everyone got their quirks back. Woohoo.

"Ayatsuru... You'll be very helpful in what I'm trying to do. Your quirk fits well." Overhaul said to me. They all left and I could tell I wasn't the only one angry. Toga was mad too and Toga never really got mad.

"Ayatsuru, I need you to do something." Tomura said. Dabi was still holding me.

"What?" I asked, angrily. I wasn't angry at him but my anger didn't really calm down.

"Whatever he's planning, I bet the heroes will try to stop them. If you find a way to join them, do it instantly. And I'll even let you kill him if you find a way how to without looking like a villain." He said.

"On it." I said. "I already have an idea as to how I'd get in."

"Really?!" Dabi answered.

"Work studies have started. Pretty much I join a hero agency. Mother's good friends with Sir Nighteye who's told her he's starting an investigation into Overhaul. Also since Mother has close ties to the Yakuza, she has a lot of information." I said.

"Mother has close ties to the Yakuza?" Tomura said confused.

"Yeah, I forgot how."

"Well perfect. If you find a way into Sir Nighteye's agency and prove yourself strong enough to help him in his investigation, you can fulfill my favor." Tomura said excitedly.

"Yeah, but what's the favor? You just asked if I could join the heroes. Is there more?" I asked.

"Ruin his plans. Take him down." He said.

"Well, I could have done it here!" I said. "Would've been easier that way!"

"That's too predictable. Plus, he wants us on his side... And it's more fun to play around with him." Tomura said.

"Okay." I shrugged. Dabi still was holding me. "I Bad, let go."

"Oh, right." He let go of my shoulders.

"I'm gonna pay Mother a visit and try to get information out of her. Wish me luck!" I walked out while waving at the League.

Now how the hell would I suck information out of Mother? She knew whenever I would use my quirks and she could block my Telepathy. Also, no way did I even dare to drain her quirk or use any of my quirks on her. That's a death wish.