Chapter 93: Note

"What's happening out there?!" I yelled.

"It's worse than we imagined." Dad said. "Maybe you should go back out there."

"But why? Yeah, my quirk would be helpful, but could it stop... However many people are out there?"

"How many can you use it on at once?" Tsukauchi asked.

"Anyone but would they all hear me? And if they did, how could that affect the others not involved?"

"That's a good question."

"But didn't you target Ayatsuru when you were kidnapped? The League wasn't affected." Dad said.

"That's far different. When I'm targetting, I can only do one person. It would take forever."

"We can't warn people either or else they'll know we're up to something. We'll have to put as much faith as we can into our heroes that are out there." Tsukauchi said. My eyes trailed off to a monitor revealing Ayatsuru. I fell to my knees when I saw him.

"Eiba!" Dad gasped and ran to me.

"Why does he look like that?" I said on the verge of tears. His body had blood all over. One of his arms was covered in cuts. I left for a second!

"He's been fighting All For One on his own. I'm worried he won't make it."

"He has to!" I yelled. I saw a little bird pecking at the window. It seemed to be in a certain pattern.

"It's Morse Code!" Tsukauchi said.

"Master... Wanted... Me... To... Tell... Conscience... He's... Sorry... For... Losing... Her... Sword." Dad translated. "What does that mean?"

"I don't care about some damn sword!" I opened the window and let the bird in. "You tell Ayatsuru that he's got some nerve apologizing for something so minuscule while he's causing me anguish watching him fight."

"Conscience, Spinner broke into the hospital. Now would be a good time to hop in. Think you can help?" Tsukauchi asked.

"If I must. As long as I target him." I climbed into the window before Dad stopped me.

"Please... Be careful." He sounded so scared. I mean, Ayatsuru looked dead and Mother hadn't been heard from in a while.

"I will, Dad." I smiled. I jumped out the window, using my propellers to fly to the hospital.