Chapter 31: Drill

"Did you see Endeavor on TV yesterday? He was so cool!" Kaminari said before class started. Him and Kirishima were geeking out about how cool he looked. I wasn't in the room yet, but Izuku filled me in on what I had missed. Before I walked in, Todoroki did. That's when the praising and geeking of Endeavor stopped. I guess it was a little uncomfortable to continue since Todoroki was Endeavor's son. It was the same way with me and Dad. Izuku never let me in his room since he had All Might posters, action figures, anything. The rest of my classmates weren't any different. In class, Bakugo slightly shut up about trying to surpass Dad and the rest didn't praise him as much as before when they didn't know of me being All Might's son. I know they didn't stop praising him because there wasn't anything to praise about anymore. Uraraka told me it just felt weird. After Todoroki was walking to his seat, I walked in. I don't know if my timing was perfect or horrible because right behind me was Mr. Aizawa. I was slightly late and he never condoned things like that. Before he put his head in the doorway, I quickly made it to my seat and sat still. Immediately as my hand touched my desk, he walked in. My heartbeat was pounding. Even though I had warned him about me being late and stuff, it still was slightly scary when I knew I was breaking one of his rules.

Not long until class started did we have an emergency drill. We were instructed to put on our hero suits and go to Ground Beta. I was originally told to stay back since I was sort of the calvary but that changed and I was told to follow Iida, Todoroki, and Tokoyami to where the fire was. I used Octabranch to get myself there faster since they were probably already there. Todoroki covered it in ice but when I got there, there was an explosion.

"Ayatsuru, once I cover this again, surround the area with a forcefield!" Todoroki told me. He covered the area with more ice and once he was done, I created a forcefield. It was one of my newer abilities but still a weak one. No longer than 2 minutes. When I was sure enough that the forcefield was strong, I felt something hit my branches hard and before I knew it I was heading to the ground. I hit my head pretty hard which took away the forcefield. I looked up and saw Hado.

"Sorry!" Hado said. She had captured Mina. I guess she was the villain. I looked over at the rest of the group and Tamaki was behind them. He didn't seem to want to be there, seeing as he tried to walk home. I wasn't able to get up or use most of my quirks. I made a few Umon but not as many as I was usually capable of making. I made four. The Umon fought both Hado and Tamaki but because I was weak, they were weak too. They put up a good fight though. They helped my class win against the two before Kirishima, Bakugo and Kaminari showed up. When did Denki know how to drive?

All I remember after is Bakugo blowing up the area. He didn't even care that I was already down. Not surprising but... Dude.

I was in Recovery Girl's office. My head injury was mostly gone but my body ached badly. Hado came to visit me and apologize more. I kept on reassuring her that I was fine but she continued going.

"This won't go on my record with Mindgame, will it?" She asked. She looked at me worried as if mentioning this to Mother would have her hate Hado's entire being.

"Don't worry, I won't tell her." Mother wasn't the type to get angry at people accidentally hurting me. Of course, she got mad at people who purposely hurt me for malicious reasons like All For One, but she wasn't that type of mom.

"Oh, thank you, Yatsi! I can call you Yatsi, right?" I'd prefer you didn't but sure.

"I don't mind." Hado smiled at me, as if she wasn't already, and walked out. Bandages covered my entire body. Not a surprise since I fell about two stories on concrete. What else could I do besides stay in Recovery Girl's office?