Chapter 83: Hopping Between

Creati approached us but with caution. She saw Ayatsuru and his Umon then met me with confusion.

"Mindgame, what are you doing? Ayatsuru, he's..." She came towards Ayatsuru while making a sword.

"Don't... Even... Think about it." I whispered with a tone I didn't know I had. She hesitated but put the sword down. Ayatsuru stopped crying and turned to see Creati. Everything around us stopped levitating and rocketed back on the ground. Akira and the bird were back to moving.

"wHaT hApPeNeD, bOmI?" Akira asked the bird, who I now know is Bomi. Ayatsuru pushed off my legs to get up and jumped on Creati.

"Ayatsuru, wait!" I yelled. His face was rageful. He grabbed the sword she had and got off her. I ran towards Creati to see if he hurt her. Both me and her looked back at Ayatsuru to see what he was doing.

"Should we follow him?" Creati asked me.

"Akira." He said. His voice was chilling. Both Akira and Bomi followed Ayatsuru until it was just me and Creati left.

Ayatsuru's POV:
I just saw red. Everything was a target but I had one major target. All For One. He made me this way. He should pay, right? He almost made me and Mother drift apart.

I jumped off Bomi onto Tomura. He had these weird hands growing from him. I don't think he realized I was on his enigma of hands. I cut one off to make my presence.

"Ayatsuru, what the hell?" He said as he tried to grab me. I dodged and landed behind him. I put the sword against his throat.

"Try anything and I'll cut your head right off." I said. I couldn't see him, but I knew Tomura had slight fear in him. I kicked him to where he fell forward. He swung at me with his hands but I kept on dodging and slicing them off. He pinned me down by my neck. I wrapped my legs around his arm and cut off his hand.

"You're such a nuisance." Tomura said while looking at his hand. It healed back.

"I see Decay isn't working. Which means Eraserhead is nearby. Or at least someone with a similar quirk." I lifted my hand to point at Tomura. "Umondogs!"

"Why are you doing this?" Tomura asked while fending off my Umondogs. I made up for the lack and went back to fighting him myself.

"Because my life was better without you or All For One in it." I said as I impaled him with Momo's sword.

"Ayatsuru, get outta the way!" Bakugo yelled. I used Teleport to get to Akira who had stayed away from the fight. I summoned Umonbirds and sent them on Tomura. They weren't as big as Bomi but they did what I wanted them to do. Disorient Tomura.

"Do you have any idea how to stop him?" Mirko asked me.

"I haven't seen him like this. But could it be that hard?"

"Are you with us, now?" Jeanist asked me.

"I have been this entire time." I said.

--

I stood there and watched most of the time. I couldn't leave. The only villian who knew I switched was Tomura. I needed to make sure he stayed where he was. If we were to depart, one of us would reveal my cover.

I could feel the heat from the Todoroki brothers' battle. It was so hot. I didn't know how far they were from us but it felt like they were close. The other heroes had coms but since I went rogue, I didn't have one. Although I didn't, I knew what happened. Todoroki won against Dabi. I could see it on their faces. Also Tetsutetsu yelled, "Todoroki did it!"

"I guess it's your turn." Jeanist said to me.

I got sucked out! Something broke into the boundary and took me out! I felt a hand grab me. I squirmed but I couldn't get out.

"What do you think you're doing?" The voice asked. I lifted my head and saw All For One.

"Let me go! What the hell do you think you're doing?" I yelled at him.

"All I've done for you..." He started.

"Shut up! You haven't done shit!" I yelled and continued squirming. My Umon were too far away for me to call.

"I gave you your quirks." He pulled me closer to him. "And I can take them away."

"Go ahead and try. I split up Star and Stripe's quirk into thirds. One of them is with a quirkless guy, the other is crystallized, and the last is being used on me. If you get even one of my quirks, it will obliterate you in miliseconds." I glared at him. "You think I'd go against you without a plan? Don't fucking test me."

"Ayatsuru!" I heard a girl call to me.

"Jirou?" I asked. I felt his other hand try to grab me. I quickly turned around and kicked him in the mask.

All For One hit Jirou off of Tokoyami. I used Telekinesis to hold her but I still leaped towards her. I heard something cut All For One when I left him.

"Are you alright?" I asked as I held her close.

"... I-I'm fine." She scrambled out of my arms as she spoke. I saw her blushing. She had the same face as Momo that one day. Why? "Tsukuyomi!"

She got back up on his back and continued. I was going to go back to Tomura until All For One grabbed me again.

"I need you to cooperate." He said.

"It's hard trying to play them. I join you, they think I've turned. I join them, and they feel at ease. It's difficult having to jump between every time. What if I just killed them all?"