Chapter 68: Worthy (At least by Stain's standards)

I was still in contact with the heroes and 1-A but I kept my distance from my family as best as I could.

"Don't ya think you should speak to your family?" Mina asked.

"It's fine." I brush off. I got a buzz from my phone. It was a warning about an escapee. I quickly got changed into my villain suit, hoping to change how the public perseves it after I had nearly killed Izuku in it.

"You're wearing that? What happened to your hero suit?" Kaminari asked.

"I like it but this one is better. Don't you think?" I did a little twirl.

"Well, it's just..." He tried to say without seeming rude.

"I know." I checked the time. "Persecute me later."

I made my way to the villain. It was a man who resembled Stain. I froze at the sight of him.

"So you're All Might's kid, huh?" He sounded like him too. Like a man who drinks ten full bottles of vodka a day.

"And what about my lineage?" I asked.

"No offense to your sister, but she's weak compared to you and your father. And if I can't fight him or his first-born..." He started.

"We've already fought... And you lost." I said.

"There were other kids. How could I forget that Nomu, too?"

"So you want a one-on-one? You do know I'm impossible to defeat, right? One glance at you and it's over." I laughed.

"I know."

"I mean, ha, I've already thought of five possible and quick ways to-" Without thought, I spat out blood. I looked down and a sword was in my abdomen. Kazu wasn't with me and I wasn't able to create Umon.

"Enough with the cockiness." Stain said with a cold tone. He retracted the sword and I fell to my knees. I would've died if that wasn't a clone.

I jumped off the roof I was on and landed behind the dead me.

"I knew that guy's quirk would come in handy." I said. "You wanted to fight me?"

"You're clever than I thought." He said and lunged for me. I jumped to avoid the blade. I looked like an acrobat.

"Well, I am the son of All Might... And Mindgame... And All For One." I kicked him in the back and landed behind him. "Just admit it, you're too weak now."

"It's true, I'm not as agile as before, but right now, it's not because of weakness." He said. His back was facing me and he wasn't moving. I was hesitant about what to do.

"Then what is it?"

"You're worth." He quickly turned around and threw a knife at me. I instinctively held my hand up and used Ash to stop it. "You're on All Might's level... But in a different way."

"What way is that?" I asked. Why was I being so calm with this guy?

"I don't know but I know killing you would be a mistake. Not because All For One would come after me, but I know it would have an effect on civilians." I looked away from him with confusion.

"So this fight... Was it just childsplay?" I looked back but he was gone.