Chapter 18: Special Moves

I woke up pretty groggy. I changed into my school uniform, grabbed a bag of chips and left my dorm. I washed up then made my way to the common area and saw everyone still passed out. Iida was there standing over everyone. He turned his head at me and yelled.

"What happened here?!" He yelled.

"Mina had a party. You were gone. And don't speak so loud. You know Jirou doesn't like being woken up by loud noises. They'll wake up in a bit." I said and shoved a few chips in my mouth.

"But school starts in 30 minutes!" He screamed.

"Stop yelling. Fine." I stole someone's electric quirk like 2 days ago and decided to put it to good use. I stabbed everyone with branches and sent an electric current through it. They all jolted up with a shocked look on their face. I walked over to my bag I had left last night and plopped it on a table. I opened it and saw a lot of snacks.

"You have an unhealthy eating habit." Iida said over my shoulder.

"You're an unhealthy eating habit!" I snapped back.

"Why are you even digging through your bag?"

"I think I left my phone in here. Hold these." I handed him a huge pile of snacks. I dug through the bag more and found my phone.

"There it is!" I pulled it out and was about to put it aside until I saw the time.

"Don't even try to act surprised. I told you school started in-" Iida started. I quickly put my phone in my pocket.

"Be quiet! Give me those snacks." I ordered. He gave me the snacks and I shoved them back in the bag and quickly zipped it up.

"Ayatsuru, what time is it?" Mina asked me, sleepily. I just shrugged my shoulders and quickly put the bag back at the door.

"Holy crap! Class starts in less than 30 minutes!" Kirishima jumped up from where he was and rushed to his room.

It took a while to have everyone wake up but eventually they all did. All Might already told me but today we were thinking of special moves. It was difficult coming up with special moves since my quirks could be used for all sorts of things. Also some were pretty black and white. I couldn't think of any other way of using them.

"Hey, Izuku, what do you think could be a special move of mine?" I asked. He seemed like the perfect person to ask quirk related questions to.

"Is there any other way of using Quirk Drain?" Me and him thought for a while on what exactly I could use Quirk Drain for. Then he came up with something.

"Ooo, what if you used them like second limbs. Can you do that?"

"I could try." I said and extracted eight branches from my back. I jumped and tried to have four of the branches hold me in the air. I almost fell but it worked. I then used the other four to move forward. It was difficult making sure I didn't fall on my back but I managed. I tried to move them like spider legs. "Well, I think it's working."

"Now you just have to think of a name." He said.

"Hm... Easy to say and fits well. What about Spider Branches? Spider Legs?"

"What about Octabranch. It's more unique."

"Okay, Octabranch it is." Izuku went back to trying to figure out his special move while I tried to manage mine more.

"Octabranch can't be my only special move. My quirks already make up for the flashy part. Maybe if my special moves were more protection based?" I thought for a moment until I got an idea. "Ooo, what if I covered my entire body with Telekinesis but not float? Telekinesis does put a forcefield on whatever it has control of. If I can figure out a way to use it without lifting myself up, then maybe this could work."