HEAVEN ARC: Rebirth

1 John 4:18  There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

•|•|•|•|•

Dave wandered the earth dully. He had nothing to do, nowhere to go. Seeing his family mourn him would only bring him pain so he chose to roam the earth. He had never felt so lost before. This wasn’t what he thought his afterlife would be. He also never thought he would die this young.

It had been a year since his death and he couldn’t help but continually regret day and night that he was dead and couldn’t do anything for himself and Kath. Dave was walking by a building at night aimlessly when he felt himself trembling.

“What is this feeling?” he wondered staring at his shaking hands. He felt the ground beneath him shake and a beam of light suddenly fell on him. He disappeared....

NOTE

This chapter is exclusive on Webnovel. Now please support the writer by reading this chapter there, thank you.

Don't forget to share this story to your friends. Support a writer.

This chapter is a little sneak peek to the sequel of 13 Wishes. Coming soon and available exclusively on Wattpad. Thank you all for 1.3k votes. You are appreciated ❤

SPEECHLESS
A SEQUEL TO 13 WISHES

"well well well... look at who is here" his voice clearly taunting her said.

"do you know her?" Aviva asked

"of course,she is the silent girl"

•|•|•|•|• 

Born into a wealthy family,King is a hate filled and vengeful man from the start as a result of his childhood.

Her father's reputation ruined her childhood and Aramide changed for the better but when her life clashes with King,there is no turning back.

King and Aramide are united by one past they know nothing of but their strong hatred for each other threatens to ruin the bond they once had.

soon they realise there is a thin line between love and hate.

A sequel to 13 Wishes

My stories are as follows.

||Nigerian||

THE JUSTICE SERIES:
HEIRESS (Completed)
THRILL (Coming soon)
WILDHEART
MOREMI

||Foreign||

THE PERFECT SERIES:
THE PERFECT MATCH (DECEMBER 2021)
THE PERFECT MISMATCH
IMPERFECT.

Check them out. Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.