Know More

Whatever happens to both me and you,I will always stay by your side to encourage and help you go through the matter.

•|•|•|•|•

Katherine's POV

I got to admit,when my father's bodyguards caught me at the mall,I didn't expect Dave to help me. I thought he would walk away and never look back but he surprised me. He is really a nice guy,my luck was good to have met him.

Dave drove to the house and helped me carry my things inside. "Thank you Dave" I smiled.

"No problem" he said,staring at his watch. "Well,my shift begins in thirty minutes. I better get going".

"What? But we've barely started" I whined. "We just bought the necessities. We haven't actually started on my wishes. What about going to the beach or going to a carnival? I–".

Dave held a hand up,covering his left ear with his other hand. "Please stop" he winced. "You are so whiny like a child. Kath,my job is not to be a tour guide. I have a life. Stay here and wait till I get back. If you don't want my help,you are welcome to leave".

I pursed my lips a bit upset but I grumbled telling him to leave.

"I wasn't asking for your permission" he said and left,spinning his bike key in his middle finger.

I sighed. "Well,I still have to arrange my things and set up my laptop so I will be busy for a while. Does Dave have a washing machine?".

I looked around in search of a washing machine but didn't find it. "Dang it. There is no way I can hand wash this clothes. I have never done it before" my shoulders slumped, "I guess I will have to get it drycleaned".

I got a bucket and dumped all my clothes there. I kept the shoes in Dave's wardrobe and laid on the bed,setting up my laptop.

"There" I said satisfied,having done all I needed to do. "I'm done and it barely took me two hours".

The realization set in that I was alone again and i groaned in frustration,rolling on the bed. I stopped "this isn't fair! I am so bored".

I looked up and saw suitcases on top of Dave's wardrobe. An idea crossed my mind and I turned to it again. I shrugged deciding to implement my idea "I guess it wouldn't hurt to explore his things. I mean,it's not like he told me not to".

I climbed on the wardrobe and pulled the suitcases down. I opened it and found a few pictures and documents.

Dave was little and he was standing next to a woman who looked like his mom.

Aww,Dave looked so cute as a kid. I looked around some more and saw some pictures of him in school uniform,some as a teen and some of him with some girl.

It's nice he had a normal childhood. He got to meet people, have friends....I never got to do that. I really wish I had a normal childhood,normal friends,that my parents wouldn't be scared for my safety...I can't help but feel jealous of him,he doesn't realize how lucky he is.

I saw another picture of Dave with the same girl when he was a teen. They were older and Dave was looking at her with a weird look in his eyes while she was laughing.