The Pact

I promise and when i promise something,i never ever break that promise. Ever.

•|•|•|•|•

Katherine's POV

I woke up with a splitting headache. I stifled a pained groan and lifted my sleepy eyes sluggishly. My eyes analysed the unfamiliar room and I found myself shooting up immediately.

Where am I? Wasn't I at the beach with Ayo and Dave? How did I get here? I stood up and stretched,trying to rid my body of the tiredness I felt. I slouched,walking towards the door with a lazy smile. I opened it and walked out.

This place looks sort of familiar. I thought.

"Good morning Kath!".

I jumped in shock,staring at a preppy Ayo. I sighed in relief,shooting him the nastiest look I could muster. Of course,it faded into a smile, "morning Ayo".

"Sorry if I scared you" Ayo said but he looked anything but sorry. I decided to ignore that.

"So,where am i and what am I doing here?" I asked,looking around but it was only me and Ayo. In a narrow,tacky peach colored passageway—I just don't understand how Ayo can stand the sight of this color everyday—that was close to the living room. I could hear the TV sounds from way over here.

I finally looked up,remembering Ayo. He had this creepy look on his face as he studied me intensely. He walked closer to me and I stepped back but I hit a wall. I furrowed my brows in displeasure,realizing I was dressed in shorts and a tank top. How did I sleep like this last night?

"Okay,what's going on Ayo?. What's all this?" I asked,frowning.

"I'm hurt you don't remember what happened last night..." Ayo said in a husky voice. He leaned towards me,a hand on the wall trapping me by the side. "...it was the best night of my life".

What?! What the heck did I do?!

I felt my eyes widen and a look of horror was surely on my face. There is no way I could have done that right? I know I want to fulfill my wishes and all but I'm not stupid!

"Stop lying to her Ayo" A voice boomed separating us. I looked behind Ayo and saw Dave.

"So nothing happened?" I asked,glancing back and forth between Ayo and Dave. Dave smirked and nodded. I pushed back Ayo who was laughing.

"Very funny Ayo" I said sarcastically,scowling. "So what really happened last night?". I followed Ayo and Dave to the living room.

"Nothing much,you got drunk, we brought you home" Dave said,giving me a cup of tea "hey, do you have an headache?".

I shook my head and sipped the tea.

"That is weird,you are supposed to have an hangover" Dave muttered.

"That doesn't happen to me very often" I said, "I drink but I rarely get hangovers".

"That's cool" Ayo said.

"I am going to shower and you mister are not going to work" I told Dave.