My Webcomic

If you have never known, I am a digital artist too so I finally made and published my Nigerian webcomic series, CHINUA AND THE FORCES OF LIGHT.

Chinua and the forces of light is a fantasy adventure comic that centers on Chinua, an adventurous teenage boy and his best friend, Ruks(Rukewve) who save a young girl from the grasp of a malicious spirit called a demon

Chinua and the forces of light is a fantasy adventure comic that centers on Chinua, an adventurous teenage boy and his best friend, Ruks(Rukewve) who save a young girl from the grasp of a malicious spirit called a demon. The young girl introduces herself as Adeoti, the last of the Ife clan who is searching for the mysterious Ndi Udo (people of peace), a secretive clan who are rumoured to be able to defeat the invading demons that threaten the land. Eager for adventure, the duo join Adeoti and with help from an arrogant prince and the weak son of a famed warrior, they end up experiencing the greatest adventure of their lives.

It is available on Globalcomix and Webtoon. You can find the link on my bio. Please support me by following me on the respective comic websites and subscribe.

And if you haven't followed me on Instagram, what are you waiting for? Get to see sneak peeks of my works.

Instagram: @kezia_hluv