Bio

Hey readers! This is a concept I have wanted to do for a while now. I have my Tokyo Ghoul series and The Hybrid Hero, but this is something new. I hope you enjoy this story as much as I have fun writing it.

Name: M/N Midoriya

Age: 15

Height: About 177.8cm (5'10)

Nationality: Japanese

Species: Ghoul

Likes: Coffee, Heros, his brother, friends.

Dislikes: CCG, Villains, A certain blonde pomeranian, People with Big egos.

Rate: Currently not rated but if he was M/N would be a SS for sure with his skill using his kagunes.

Rc Type: M/N is a chimera ghoul possessing both a rinkaku and ukaku.

Personality: Being a ghoul he is very cautious about the information he shares about his 'quirk.'  Very protective of Izuku even though he is the younger brother. Doesn't have a lot of friends and likes to keep his distance. Does not let anyone get you close in fear they discover his secret and report him to the CCG. Feels guilty for feeding on humans, but does it to live.  However he has also very sarcastic and fun to be around. He has a duality with his personality.  When he fights he can get cold and calculating if he wants to.

Background: Having been dropped at the doorstep of the Midoriya's, Inko took him in to raise Y/N as her own along with Izuku. It was very clear early on Y/N was a ghoul. Not to burden his mom M/N  kills villains or scavenges dead bodies for food. He grew up in fear and worry knowing his kind was hunted but they didn't stop him from wanting to become a hero. So he did with every aspiring hero did and roll in UA high.

Looks (If the picture does not work imagine however you would like it to fit your character)

Ghoul eyes

Kagune: Rinkaku

Kagune: Rinkaku

His kagune is great for climbing surfaces and making his body rise

His kagune is great for climbing surfaces and making his body rise.  With pen point accuracy he can Pierce and slice flesh with ease.

Ukaku

His ukaku resembles red feathers

His ukaku resembles red feathers. He can shoot his projectiles with lightning speed.  He can harden in his wings and create a shield around himself for defense.  Furthermore, he can create a long a knife-like appendage with his wings.

Special abilities

Rinkaku: Possing a Rinkaku, M/N has advanced regenerative abilities healing almost right away because rinkaku is almost liquid. The speed of healing depends on how much flesh he has consumed. Having a rinkaku he has the strongest striking powerful the kagunes. It is great for long-range and controlling the battle. However, because the kagune is liquid, it is vulnerable to breaking. 

Ukaku: Possing a ukaku M/N is granted advanced speed. Despite the heavy appearance of M/N's ukaku, it is quite light. An ukaku's lightweight allows for the user for quirk and powerful attacks. Is good for short and long-range attacks creating a balanced fighting style. However, ukaku users have a limited amount of stamina and can not last long in a fight. When this happens M/N can switch to his rinkaku making up for his ukaku's weakness. 

Kagune manipulation: The appearance of a ghoul's kagune is only limited to their imagination. M/N can change the shape, size, and density of his kagune to fit the battle. The effectiveness of the kagune depends on the last time M/N fed.

Ghoul Physiology: Ghouls (Like M/N) have a high physical capability and are four to seven times stronger than the average human: they are able to send the average human flying if struck with enough force and can penetrate a human's body with their bare hands. They are also capable of jumping to heights not achievable by a regular human. (Not my own words. Except for the M/N insert. This is from Tokyo Ghoul wiki.com.)

Mask

Well, that is it for the Bio

Well, that is it for the Bio. I hope you enjoy this story! Until next time Vampirelord_2101 out!