Chapter 36: What's up Doc?

HEY!!! I am so happy to be back! I have been waiting for enough of My Hero to come out so I had content to update. Thank you all for over 15K reads anf for staying with me. Ok without further due let's get into the chapter, shall we?

M/N's Pov

The past couple of weeks has been nothing but stressful. We, heroes, have been working around the clock to find and stop the liberation army. I am at my agency working on a report from an arrest I made. A ghoul was caught killing a civilian in the street. What struck me was that he said it was for the army. The teachers and students were let in on the information about what was going on as well. Well, some of it. An explanation was needed for the extra intense training the students were going through. I hear the elevator ding and see Yuki walking in.

"How is the report going, boss?"

I stand up, walk away from the computer, and head to my kitchen, where Yuki follows. "Just finished. Man, I did not realize how long reports take."

"All a part of being a pro."

"I suppose there is a reason you are here, yes," I ask.

"Yes, I have a message to relay. The location of the doctor and base of operations has been discovered. There will be a meeting with top pros and local heroes tomorrow about our next move."

Dr. Kyudai Garaki is one of the most renowned doctors in Japan. On the surface, he is a kind and generous person who has opened many orphanages and helped heal heroes all over Japan. However, it was soon discovered that he is the mastermind who engendered Nomus and is All For One's right-hand man. "Thank you, Yuki. You are dismissed." He bows and leaves. I go to my freezer and pull out some meat. I will have to go by the prison and get more food. After my food and coffee, I get into bed and pass out.

Next Morning

My alarm goes off, and I waste no time getting ready. Normally I take a while to get up, but this meeting is important. I get my hero uniform and fly to the meeting. Walking in, I see my teacher, Yuki, Endeavor, and other pros. A police agent who works with the heroes walks to the front and starts talking. He told us the doctor was located, and this would be a crucial mission.

"Do we have confirmation that the doctor is there," a pro asked.

"An undercover agent of mine sent us this picture."

It was a picture of a baby Nomu.

"The operation will be split into two groups. Group one will be on the front lines getting the doctor while team two will support and evacuate civilians out of the area. There is a high chance that things will turn sour. Are there any questions?"

I raise a hand. "Where is Hawks? No doubt he helped gather information about the where about of the doctor."

"That information is classified. Ok, get ready, everyone."

Time Skip to the operation

Looking over the mountain, we see the mansion.

"Our intel says there is a meeting with the lutenists and other members. Make sure to be on your guard at all times. This is our shot at taking down the Paranormal Liberation Front. There is a villain who can warp, but he is at the hospital and should not be an issue."

I look over at Denki shaking.

"What are we going to do, man?"

Most of the UA students are in the second group for support. Those with quirks that would be most valuable for the assault were moved to the front lines. "You will be fine, man!"

"Ok, move out!"

With that, we spring into action. In no time, we walk into the building. "Everyone needs to leave the building. This place is going to become a battleground. Go now!" Everyone runs out.

"Miko, Vairwolf, and H/N head to the morgue!"

We nod at the Flame Hero and move out. Once down there, we met with ghouls and Nomus.

"A welcome committee for us? The real doctor must be here. H/N greet them, yea? " Miko asked.

I smile. "Vairwolf to the left. I got the right." I take out a tentacle and run slicing the Nomus while Vairwolf does the same.

"I hear more coming."

"Right. Vairwolf holds the Nomos here until backup arrives. Miko and I are going to find another way around to the doctor. Let's go, Bunny Hero." As we head further down, we encounter more Nomus and ghouls. Can't say I was surprised. After the fall of Aogiri, tree ghouls joined up with the league because of All For One. We make it to a door, and Miko holds her ear to it.

"I hear multiple targets in there. Most likely, the doctor has other Nomus with him. I hope the doctor takes walk in's."

She kicks the door down. "Rinkaku Chain Lock!" I send four tentacles and wrap the doctor up. "You are going to under every one of our questions unless you want to lose a finger or two. Oh, how I hope you choose the hard way because I am hungry. First question: Where is the hand face?"

"Do you think I am going to answer questions from a creature such as yourself?"

I was going to take a finger, but as I said, I was hungry. I take off my mask and take a chunk out of his arm.

"AHHHHH!"

"I will ask again. Where is Shigaraki."

"Go to hell. Nomus wake up and protect your master!"

Suddenly, the classes around us start to break. I dropped the professor to block an incoming attack. He gets away. "Miko, go after the doctor. I can handle the Nomus."

"Right!

Something is off about the Nomus this time. They have a stronger smell, making them more deadly.

"The sixth number hero. Let us see how strong you are!"

They charge at me. I jump up and spray them with shards. They regenerate within seconds. Not taking any chances, I use my Chimera

They attacked me at the nose using different quirks. I almost did not hear one coming from behind me. I quickly grabbed it by its throat and broke the creature's neck. The world is not a safe place if they are left alive. Besides, they are not human anymore. I take care of the other Nomus without breaking a sweat. I transform back, and I see the other pros arrive. "Let's go, Mike should be with the doctor.

"H/N, the doctor is secure."

I look river to see hand face's wet body. "We need to take them into custody before he wakes up." He smells stronger. I bet the doctor added quirks and other enhancements to make Shigaraki stronger. I walk over to him, and we all freeze.

"I have been waiting for you heroes."

Man, it feels good to write again! I hope you enjoyed this much-needed chapter, Until next time, VampireLord_2101 out!