Chapter 8: The sting of betryal

Hey, readers, I'll be back at it again with another chapter for you all to read! I hope you all are enjoying the story so far. I have a quick question. If I made a QnA for the characters, would you guys participate? Ok, enough will all that stuff. Let's get into the chapter, shall we?

Edited

Izuku's Pov, the nurse's office

Worry is the only thing I feel right now. After Mr. Amon arrived at the USJ, and he grabbed M/N. At first, I was worried Iida told the teacher he was a ghoul and came to kill him. When he took M/N to the rest of us students, a wave of relief flooded over me. Now I am in the nurse's office with All Might waiting for M/N to wake up. He was doing fine until the gas rolled in. It could be that his body was fatigued from holding off the Nomu.

     "He will be all right, Young Midoriya. Your brother is strong."

     "I know, but I can't help but worry. He is my little brother. What worries me more is Iida. M/N said he would kill Iida if he needed to."

     "I am sure we can convince Young Iida not to tell. He is a good kid with a strong sense of justice."

     "Yea and that strong sense of justice might get him killed. This would not be the first time M/N has killed before. You know this all might. He does not like to, but if it is for food or keeping his secret safe, he will do it." A sound from the bed makes me turn around to see M/N sitting up. 

     "Young M/N, good to see you up. How do you feel?"

     "A lot better now that I am away from the gas," M/N chuckled.

All Might starts talking about Iida, and M/N twitches his neck in irritation. M/N has chronic tic disorder. When he gets irritated or stressed, his neck will twitch slightly. They go back and forth about finding another way to persuade Iida without killing him. M/N's ghoul eyes then came out, meaning he was mad.

     "You think I want to kill him? I have no other choice. I have tried to reason with him, but nothing will work. His strong sense of justice will get me and my family killed. I am sorry. This must be done," he said with a red tear falling from his now normal eyes as he walked out the door.

I look at All Might and try to cheer up the mood. "Being a hero is all about protecting people, right? Well, sometimes, heroes have to do things against their morals to protect the ones they love. I am sure he is doing this with a heavy heart all might." He gave me a half-smile and walked out of the office.

Getting my bag, I start the walk home. I arrive home to see mom cooking some dinner for us. She saw me and rushed to my side.

     "Honey, I heard what happened on the news. Are you alight? Where is M/N?"

     "I am ok, mom. There is no need to worry. As for M/N, he is... getting some take-out." She looks at me and nods. She knew that meant someone had found out the secret, and M/N was dealing with it.

     "Who is it, Izuku?"

     "My friend Iida Tenya." After that, we move on and talk about other things that happen today. I got a text from the printable saying we students have two weeks off because of what happened at the USJ. After we eat, mom goes to be, and I turn on Tv. There was already news about what happened today? That was fast.

     "Today hero class 1A had a surprise attack from some villains. Teachers say it was supposed to be a normal rescue lesson that turned into a real fight for survival. One student, in particular, made it possible for the class to survive. This student is M/N Midoriya. The footage was sent in by an anonymous source of him fighting the monster, stalling until heroes could arrive. Names like M/N the mightily and the next All Might have started to go around. However, on a sad note, a body was discovered just ten minutes ago by local police. It was identified as UA student Tenya Iida. Witnesses say a ghoul wearing a face mask and a hoodie jumped him and killed him in an alleyway. We keep you updated on the story when we get more information. This is Suzuki Motto with JNN signing off."