Chapter 34: The Hope Agency

I am back with another chapter!  I wanted to take the time to edit some other chapters. Also, I have been busy with finals coming up. Ok, let's get into the chapter, shall we?

Edited

M/n's Pov

     A week has gone by without any progress on the liberation army investigation. While my classmates have been training with Endeavor I have been investigating. I hear someone walking toward my office. Yuki walks in after the door said permission was granted.

     "Hello, sir. I brought some coffee for you," he said, bringing me a cup.

I take the coffee and add some sugar cubes.

     "So I was thinking, sir. You should look into opening your own agency."

Yea, I know. The issue is finding a building for a good price. "I know. I have been trying to find a building for sale at a reasonable price. Then, there would be the issue with hiring staff." Also, I would need someone to represent the agency for me when I am at school. We start looking at some possible locations and buildings.  I had made a post on Hero Net about looking for buildings and never got anything. Suddenly, my hero phone goes off. "Hello, Ghoul Hero H/N."

     "Hi, this is Bubble Girl from the Nighteye agency. I see that you were looking for a building to establish a hero agency. You can have our building if you are interested."

The NightEye agency. After sir died, I heard the sidekicks took over and had been running it. Bubble girl told me that the sidekicks working there are going to move locations and need to sell the building. "Yea, I will take it. Thank you so much!" She told me the staff are moving everything out right now and should be ready soon.

     "Good news, boss?"

I look at Yuki with a smile. "We have a building for the agency," I called the number one hero and told him I was leaving to start my own agency.

Time Skip

Yuki and I arrived at our agency. Everything was ready for us. Bubble girl had set up my office and other things I would need before they left. The agency is huge with several stories. (Imagine it as a huge tower).

 (Imagine it as a huge tower)

We head inside the building. The ground floor was the front desk with a waiting area and some meeting rooms. The second floor was full of computers and other equipment. This is where we would receive calls and communications. The third floor had a gym, a place to train. My office was at the very top of the tower and requires special access to get to. There was a special button in the elevator with a G on it(Remember all the things you had to do to access your room in the dorms? It is just like that) When I reach my floor, I see a door with a shape lock and a note on the door.

     "Dear M/N. I hope you like what we did for your new agency! We all put our money together to get this place looking new and spared no expense. The most thought was put into your floor. What you see before you is the world's first kagune lock. Simply place your kagune into the shape to get it registered."