Chapter 19: Rinkaku Chain Lock

Back at it again with another chapter as always. A special shout out to @Heroesfan10009  and @amusantte. You two are the ones who have been consistently voting on this story! I appreciate all the support! Ok, let's get into the chapter, shall we?

Edited

M/N's Deram

I arrive at the sight where All For One and All Might are. I see Izuku being held by the throat with a blade aimed at his back. I see All Might beaten and bloodied on the floor. "Let my brother go! He has nothing to do with this. It's me that you want!" He laughs and looks at me with a grin that sends chills down my spine.

     "I will give you an ultimatum. Kill All Might, and I will let your brother go or watch me kill your brother and your entire class. There are families as well."

He snaps his fingers and shows a video of my class and their families being held by villains. I looked at my brother, and he asked his head. 

     "Are you telling me that this man is more important than saving your friends?"

I am doomed if  Ido and doomed if I don't. I look at All Might. "I am so sorry, All Might." With a heavy heart, I take out my rinkaku and cut off his head, making it clean and painless. "Now let them go."

All for one, let go of Izuku and the villains leave my friends.

     "We should get going M/N. The police and other heroes will be here any minute."

From that moment on, I went from the ghoul of hope to the ghoul of distraction.

End of dream 

I wake up with sweat dripping from my forehead. Man, some nightmare. I look at the time and see it is three-thirty in the morning. I look at Izuku and see he is still asleep. I leave the room and head to the kitchen to make some coffee. Getting to the kitchen, I make the coffee and sit at the table.

     "What are you doing up so late, freak?"

Looking up at the voice, I see Bakugo in his black skull shirt. "Had a nightmare. I figured I might as well get some coffee."

     "Cause coffee is the best thing to drink before heading to bed."

 I roll my eyes and take a sip. "Well, it's not like I can drink anything besides coffee and water," I say jokingly. 

     "Oh, yea. Ghouls are unable to drink anything fun. Do you ever what human food tastes like?"

This is not like Bakugo. "What is with all the questions, Bakuhoe?" 

     "Just answer the fucken question freak!"

     "Yea I have. Things like cake and ice cream look so good. I do not understand how you humans eat it though because it tastes like battery acid to me." He then left. I finish my coffee and head to my room.

The next morning  I get up and get dressed. I head to the walk-in freezer and get some food. I cut off an arm and throw it into the oven after pouring a little salt and pepper. I waited about twenty minutes and pull out (HAHAHAHA PULL OUT LOL!) the arm. I place it on a plate and start to eat. The flesh is so juicy and tender. While eating I use my kagune to make coffee. Something about coffee and flesh hit differently. After my meal and coffee, I get my bag and head to the elevator to go up to the common room.

When I arrive everyone is either eating or laying games. "Good morning everyone." They all greet me and smile. We then head to class because being late is not a good habit. Making ourselves into the class Aizawa is waiting for us. Weird because he is normally the last one here.