Chapter 12: Pendulum of Fate

Hey readers, I am back with another chapter! As always, I hope you are all doing well. I know school is back in session, so make sure to study. This chapter will be a bit weird at first. It will start in the third person to explain some things. Then, it will be the first person. Ok, let's get into the chapter, shall we?

Edited

Third-person Pov

While M/N was beating Eto's kakuja with his kakuja class 1A, I just watched. They had no idea that their classmate was a ghoul. On top of that, Izuku was bleeding from his stomach injury. Suddenly, the CCG broke through the doors. Amon saw the two large ghouls fighting.

     "Activate protocol, delta," he screamed to his men. 

The doves started to shoot M/N with re suppressant darts and flooded the arena with gas. Eto escaped while M/N was secured and taken by the CCG.

     "Men take this young man to urgent care now! He is under arrest, so make sure to have men with him at all times. I want more agents to take the mom in and eliminate the other ghouls," said Amon.

You see, Amon was not just assigned at the school to teach. The CCG received an anonymous tip that a ghoul was in U.A. Amon was assigned to infiltrate the school and uncover the identity of the ghoul. He had no idea who it was but did not expect it to be M/N. Against the objection of many fellow doves, the director came up with a plan. He decided to release some of the ghouls they had prisoner to attack students at the sports festival.

Director Washu figured with the overwhelming number of ghouls the other ghoul student would be forced to act. What he did not expect, however, was for an unknown ghoul with a large kakuja to show up. Moreover that the other students would have a kakuja of their own.  

 After the CCG cleaned everything up, the students and teachers went home.

Aizawa's Pov 

After the CCG took care of the ghouls, I helped my fellow heroes take care of the students. I gathered them into a group outside the building. "Look, I know this must be fighting for all of you. Head home and get some rest."

Thankfully, they leave without complaint. With everything being taken care of, I head to my car and head to the hospital. On the way there, I call All Might. "All Might, where are you?"

     "I am on the way to the Hosptial."

     "Same here. I will meet you there." Soon enough, I make it to the hospital. Getting out of the car, I am met with reporters.

     "Did you know one of your students was a ghoul?"

     "What is the status of his brother?"

Why can't they mind their own business? I flash my quirk, making them back away as I head in. I am greeted by All Might in his muscle form. "Where is he?"

     "Young Midoriya was just taken into emergency surgery."

I sigh and hit down in the chair. "They should have let him bleed out." All Might looks at me with surprise.

     "How can you say that, Aziawa!"

     "You are a ghoul advocate and should know the law better than anyone. Anyone who is caught harboring a ghoul will get executed. They are trying to save Midoriya's life so he can be tried, convicted, and put to death, assuming he makes a recovery. Then, the CCG will take him into custody for trial."

     "This is not right. M/N is only a child."

Timeskip to the next day

My alarm goes off, and I slam into the wall. Sleep is something I never got to enjoy, and knowing two of my students are going to get executed didn't help any either. I look at my phone and check my messages. After that, I get dressed and take some coffee with me before heading out the door. As I drive to the school, I turn on the radio, but every channel is talking about what happened yesterday.