Chapter 4: Ghoul in the School

Hey readers if you did not see my amusement, I changed some things around. Yoshimura is the manager making the events of My Hero and Tokyo Ghoul going on at the same time. Ok, let's get into the chapter, shall we?

Edited

M/N's Pov

Sleep is the best thing in the world. It is like a free trial of death without... you know the dying part. For the first time in months, I was sleeping soundly, that is until the alarm clock went off. Rolling my eyes, I hit my alarm clock, breaking it. Whoops, I will need another one. I get out of bed and get ready for my first day.

     "M/N, it is time to get up! I will be at the table waiting for you," I hear Izuku shout.

He is in a good mood this morning. Then again, he got accepted into his dream school and received All Might's quirk. I fix my tie and walk out to the table. I see Izuku eating his cereal and a cup of coffee for me. "Thank you for the coffee, Izuku."

     "Your welcome, M/N."

I go to the kitchen to get some sugar cubes I got from Yoshimura. He said they should help with hunger and are like a substitute for flesh. "So Izuku, are you excited?"

     "I can't wait! We are one more step from making our dreams a reality."

Smiling at my brother, I continue to drink my coffee. These 'sugar' cubes hit the spot. Now that I am in a hero school, that means I will have to talk about my power. Technically, I am quirkless because quirks are human things. What I would give to be human and not worry about being arrested for existing. It was not my choice to be born a ghoul, but I work with the cards I am given.

     "You good M/N? You were spacing out."

I look at Izuku with a smile. "Yea, just thinking is all. Let's go! Do not want to be late on the first day." I get my bag and walk out the door followed by Izuku. UA High is the best hero school in Japan. The greatest heroes went to UA, including Hawks, Endeavor, and All Might. What worries me is the classes, well one class in particular. Every high school has a CCG ghoul defense class that students have to take. Being a ghoul, I am not looking forward to being told how awful my kind is. As long as I keep a low profile, I should be fine.

     "Here we are, M/N. Our journey to becoming heroes starts here. I want you to be careful, ok? I know you can take care of yourself, but as your big brother, I can't help but worry."

     "I will be ok, Izuku." In middle school, I was always afraid I would be discovered. Having no friends was lonely, but it was safer that way. Izuku was always there for me, and that's all I needed. It is time I make some friends. All I need to do is not reveal too much about myself. Hearing the first bell Izuku and make our way into the school. Our homeroom is class 1A, the hero course. Apparently, your class was passed in the score you got on the entrance exam. We make it to the door. Upon opening it, we are met with yelling.

     "You can't tell me what to do! I will blow you if you do it again."

     "Ugh, so rude."

Great, my favorite blond pomeranian is in the class. He did get a great score on the entrance exam, so I am not surprised. If he starts shit with Izuku, I will eat him without a second thought. We walk in and take a look around.

     "Hey, you are the kid who saved me. It is nice to see we are in this class. Deku right," some girl with brown hair asked.

     "It is Izuku Midoriya, but Deku is fine. This is my younger brother, M/N Midoriya."

     "Nice to meet you. Call me M/N. It will be easier when you talk to us." This girl seems nice enough.

     "My name is Uraraka."