Chapter 35: The Future

Sorry for the long wait! This will be the last new chapter until the new season comes out. I will continue to edit other chapters to make the story better for future readers. Ok, let's get into the chapter, shall we?

Edited

M/N's Pov

It had been a few weeks since the incident with Endeavor's son. Nasu still hates his old man and with good reason. Being saved once does not make up for years of trauma. In other news, I hired new heroes to work at the agency. Some of the heroes at the agency include Minkui Sakai aka Martial Arts Hero: PinPoint, Yasei-no Yoso aka Element Hero: Elemental, Minamoto Yuu aka Brain Hero: Mind Man, and Kireina Kiyama aka Chemical Hero: Gas Grenade to name a few. It was nice to walk into an agency and hear everyone working and talking.

I smile as I walk into the agency. The heroes say things like good morning, boss. I wave to them and head to my floor. After doing all the facial and voice recognition, I get to the floor. Placing my kagune into the lock, the door pops open, and I walk in. I should just live here in my agency. After all, this place is set up like a penthouse. I get some flesh and coffee and head to my desk and do some paperwork. Owning your own agency meant you had a lot of things to sort through. While I could pass this to Chikara, I opted to do this myself.

I get a text from Hawks telling me that hand face is now one of the members in charge of the Liberation Army. Oh yea, he told me about the operation he was conducting. The hero commission told him to keep me informed because I am a student and pro. However, they did stress not to talk about this to anyone. Makes sense with not wanting to create a panic. The army had hundreds of thousands of willing members. This makes me worry about my friends with them unknowingly training to help us pros compensate for the lack of pros we actually have.

The teachers have an idea of this, but nothing has been confirmed. After a few more hours of doing work, I leave for school. With me being a full-time student and pro hero, Aziawa gives me a little slack when showing up late. Besides, we're on summer break. When I arrive at school, my classmates and All Might are out on the field.

"About time you showed up extra! I swear you are never around anymore shithead!"

I smile at Bakugo. "Aw, has my little boom boom boy missed me?"

"As if extra," he blushed and went back to training with the others.

I walk to the doom and start to make food for everyone.

Time Skip

Everyone was chatting and eating their food. I get a coat on the head outside and sit on the bench. So much is about to happen. I was thinking about everything that has happened over the course of just a year. A year ago, I was hiding from the CCG and had a dream. In a year, I joined U.A, became the world's first and youngest pro hero, founded a hero agency, made friends, and finally accepted myself. The coming year will offer new challenges for my classmates and fellow pro heroes. All we can do now is be ready because the future waits for no one.

That was it for this chapter! I can not believe how much this story has grown. Thank you all so much for your support! Until the next chapter, VampireLord_2101, out!