Chapter 38: Brother's Power

Back at it with another chapter! School is over, and I should have more free time to update this story more. I do not remember if you are the 5th or 6th rank hero. Also, over 50 people say the Q and A chapter, and only 2 people had questions? Please comment on that with questions for the characters. So, we are going to roll with rank 5 yea? Ok, let's get into the chapter, shall we?

M/N's Pov

I waste no time and send shards to him. He dodged, causing him to back up. I smile and snap my fingers, causing giant critical spikes to erupt from the ground, piercing his chest and hands. First time using that technique. It's good to know it works. I jump into the air, sending two tentacles to hold him steady. I use my crystals and Rinkaku to form a sharp, fleshly spear. "Time to restore hope. Spear of Hope!"

I used the strength of my Rinkaku and launched it down, causing a massive explosion. I come down to see Hand Face standing with the spear. No, don't tell me he absorbed the energy from that attack.

     "Nice try H/N. That was a powerful blow. Let me return the favor."

He sends the spear back and lands in my chest, leaving a hole that repairs itself imminently. He ran at me, and we colid, causing the shockwave to knock down known buildings.

We push against each other, waiting for the other to break. I smirk as I start making him back. Then I sneak a tentacle behind Shigaraki and pierce his stomach as he spits up blood. Then I slice his legs off and send him into the air. "Now, Deku!"

     "Black Whip!"

I grab Anaki and throw him in the air as he uses a black whip to wrap Shigaraki. The dragon hero then wraps Shigaraki. Where him down enough for a fatal blow to be exposed. That was the plan. Of course, protecting Izu was the plan, too, but he knew the plan. I joined them in the air to add additional support with my Rinkaku wrapped around them. "Any day now, Enveavor!"

He charged up his flames for one last attack. Wait, something smells off. I see Shigaraki with a red bullet. "Deku, what is that in his hand?"

     "Shit! That is a quirk eraser bullet."

Before we can react, he flings it, and it hits Eraser.

     'Shit, Eraiser!"

Shigaraki breaks free, and the heroes are pushed bask to the ground. When the dust clears, we see Eraise with a knife in one hand and his part of his leg on off. Crazy bastard.

     "Wow, I did not think you would go as far as to cut your foot off, hero. That was a good move. However, if I take away your sight, you are as good as quirkless!"

Before any of us get to Eraser, Shigaraki is at him tearing into his eyes.

     "Get away from him!"

My brother screamed and launched himself into Shigaraki, causing distance. While the heroes check on Eraser, I stand guard with my Ukaku out, ready to move. I look at Shigaraki and see him climbing. His body is torn, and he is bleeding. His body is a vessel for all that power, just like Anaki is. Shigaraki's body must be breaking down. "Guys, I think this is our chance." Everyone turns to me.

     "Go on H/N."

I scoot to the side slightly to show Shigaraki's weak state. "I think his body has exhausted all that power from All For One. If you look, he is not regenerating anymore. If I am right, this only leaves him with his decay quirk. The issue is keeping him off the ground and defeating him in the air to avoid further damage. Only two heroes can do that right now," I say with a smirk looking at Izuku.

     "Time to each what happens that you mess with the Midoriya twins."

I smirk and look at the others as my brother and I powered up. "Stay on the ground it will be safer for you all, and please listen, little angry Pomeranian."

Izuku rushed Shigaraki and used black whit into the air, and I followed.

     "All Might's successor. The one who has the power I need to make this world a better place and see my vision come true and the Ghoul. Your species was created to serve me and my master."

Enough talk. Izuku starts to lather him with punches. Throwing him a long distance only for him to land a hard blow. We take turns, and I slice and punch the hand face followed by my crystals, causing him to bleed further. "Izuku, hold him still. I wanna try a new move."

     "One it!"

Shigaraki is a rag doll at this point and should be. We need this to end. Izuku gets Shigaraki in place. I bring out all eight Rinkaku's. "Holy Mary!" I stab him with my Rinkaku at a lightning-fast pace. When I was done, his body was covered with holes.

     "Deku, H/N move!"

It was Endeavor with Bakugo and Shoto. Oh, he wants to let out one more fatal blast to finish off crispy. I grab Isuku and Bakugo, and we give the Flame hero the distance he needs.

     "Plus Ultra Provance Burn!"

When the smoke cleared, everyone thought it was over, but my gut told me otherwise.

     "How are you not dead," Enveavor yelled.

I heard the words, little brother. Wait, that was the voice of All For One in Shigaraki. The same metal things from AFO's fingers came out and were heading for Izuku. I jumped in the way, taking the blow."

     "M/N!!!!"

     "GUHHH!" Fucken shit this hurts. I use my wings to slice the metal and pull it out. The large hole sealing up. "Man All For One, that was a good hit, my guy. Say you on for round two? I can tell you puppet is tapped out, but you seem to find taking over his body right now."

I see Shoto, Bakugo, and Endeavor take my exhausted brother down.

     "No, I just wanted to try one last try to take the power. I will be seeing you and your brother again H/N."

That was it for this chapter. Thank you again for all your support with this story and for keeping loyal. Like always comment or leave a vote! Until next time VampireLord_2101!