Chapter 6: Sacrificial Ceremony

Back at it again with another chapter as always, readers! Ok, let's get into the chapter, shall we?

Edited

M/N's Pov

It was cold this evening walking down the street and up to our house. I was carrying some meat and coffee so I could last a week without having to go back. "Hey, Izuku, have you thought about your hero name yet?" I set the food in the fridge.

     "I was thinking Deku."

     "Why that? Bakugo calls you that as an insult. It means worthless, and that is the name you are going to pick?" Why on earth would he pick an insult? I question my brother's decisions sometimes.

     "Uraraka said is great and positive. She helped me see it in a different light. Besides, Kacchan would always be calling me my hero name."

My brother is a stubborn ass person at times. When he puts his mind to a discussion, he does not stop. Even before Izuku inherited One For All, he planned to take the entrance exam. He is truly my hero. I decide to head to bed with nothing elts to do. Hours later, I wake up and get ready for school. Izuku is not up yet, so I decided to make him some breakfast. I learned how to cook human food a while as a hobby. Mom and Izuku say it tastes good.

I have to take their word cause to me everything besides flesh, water, and coffee taste like rotten fish. I make some Katsudon and get everything ready. The whole time I am cooking, God's Menu plays in my head, and I start singing. "Cookin' like a chef I'm a 5 star Michelin Mi"e jeongjeomeul jjikgo nune boyeo illusion."

Time skip because you are a great chef.

I set the table, and Izuku comes down in time, all dressed with his bag.

     "Something smells good. What did my little brother make?"

     "Come sit down and find out Izuku." I add a few peas, and that is it. I also go to the fridge and get some flesh and a plate. I get my coffee and sit down. I saw Izukus face light up as he looked at his food. He took a taste and smiled. 

     "This is great! You should become a chef instead of M/N. Your cooking is the best."

     "Thank you, Anaki, but I don't think I would be able to put up with the smell for long." We both continue to eat our breakfast in comfortable silence. After we eat, I get my bag and head to school with Izuku. Making it to school, we walk into the class. It was noisy as normal and it gave me a headache. I walk to the group I think I call friends?

     "Hey M/N, good morning," said Kirishima.

     "I know this is random, but we are friends, right?" They looked at me as if I had grown a third eye.

    "Yea! Of course, we are friends, man! Just four mainly bros."

     "Thank you, guys." The door opened with a loud bang.

     "I AM HERE AS A NORMAL TEACHER HAHA," yelled All Might. "Get dressed into your hero suits and meet in gamma A."

Did not expect All Might to teach here now. Though I guess it makes sense with Izuku being the new holder of the power and his injury. Our class headed to the locker room and changed into our hero costumes. Mom made Izuku's while I sent in an order form. With my ghoul ability, I did not need any armor or crazy gadgets. The only thing I had was a helmet for a cool factor. After getting dressed, I walk out and join the others at gamma A. Izuku's hero suit looks like All Might and is kinda creepy even for a fanboy.

     "Wow, your hero costume looks so cool," said Sero.

     "Yea, you look like a hero ready to kick some, but!"