Chapter One: Unwanted Child

Ok, here we are! This is the first time I have written a cross-over. I hope you enjoy this story. About half of this chapter will be from Inkos pov and the rest will be from M/N's. Ok, without further a due let's get into the chapter, shall we?

Edited

Inko's Pov

     "Inko remember to get those reports done," my boss tells me as I leave.

My name is Inko Madoriya and I am a proud, hard-working mother. I work as a secretary at a hero agency in downtown Tokyo. Getting on the train home, I looked at my phone and saw it was 8 o'clock. Izuku was being watched by my friend Mitsuki. I was called into work early and had no time to find a babysitter. Izuku was only a couple of months old. The train stops, and I see a mother and two boys get on the train. I shell a tear knowing that would have been and Izuku and his brother if it was not for... the accident. I was pregnant with twins, and one night, my husband got drunk and beat me half to death.

I was rushed to the hospital, and that is when there told me one of the twins died. Hisashi was arrested soon after, and we got a divorce soon after. As sad as I am, Izuku survived, and that makes me love my son even more. The train stops at my stop, and I get off heading over to Mitsuki's house. We live close so it will not take long to get home after. After a thirty-minute walk, I get to her house. I knock on the door.

     "Inko, come on in."

I bow and enter the house. "Sorry for arriving so late. Mr. Han kept me late. I told him I needed to pick up my son." I follow Mitsuki into the living room and see Izuku asleep in a play pin.

     "I told you it is fine, Inko. I love watching Izuku. Would you like to sit and have some tea?"

I look over and see Izuku still asleep and figure why not. "Sure, it has been a while since we talked." She then brings over some tea.

     "So besides work, how has everything been doing?"

     "Everything else has been all right. I don't go out much and just do some housework and take care of an Izuku, of course. He's a happy kid about he seems sad at times. Like he misses his brother." I heard that twins are close even in the womb.

     "It will be ok. He is strong like his mother. I wish my Katsuki was as he behaved as Izuku."

     "Haha, your little Katsuki is a handful. Well, I think it is time to head home." I get up and pick up Izuku from the play pin. "Thank you again, Mitsuki!"

     "Anytime Inko. Be careful getting home. I heard ghouls activities in our neighborhood have been on the rise."

I wave, taking Izuku out the door. Walking down the street to my house, I hear a loud noise. Not wanting to take chances with ghouls, I hurry home and lock the door.  After locking the door, I placed Izuku in his baby roller (Those things that have a bunch of baby toys to play with and it rolls around. I don't know what it's called) and make some dinner.  After I get everything made, I sit on the couch and eat my food and put Izuku next to me as we watch TV.

I look at my son as he chooses on a teething toy, all happy with no worries in the world. That's how a child's life should be. No worries at all.  I glance at the TV to watch the news. There is news coverage about the increase in ghoul activity.

     "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. This is Suzuki Motto. Here to bring you the latest news. Tonight's coverage is about the recent increase in ghoul activity. Recently, heroes have partnered with the CCG to take down a local group that has been targeting our youth. Progress is slow heroes, and the CCG has been able to arrest associates in charge. We remind you to report any suspicious persons and activities you see. Remember, ghouls are dangerous creatures they must be stopped to ensure the safety of the future heroes and the next generation. This is Suzuki Motto signing off good night ladies and gentlemen."