Chapter 10: Clash of Morals

Hey readers, I am back with another chapter like always! Sorry about the short chapter last time. This chapter will be at the normal 2000-plus word count. By the way, H/C is your hair color. Now let's get into the chapter, shall we?

Edited

M/N's Pov A week later

It has been a good two weeks off from school. Unfortunately, school starts again tomorrow. I decide it is time for me to head back home. Kia is out so I left him a note thanking him for his hospitality. I take one more look at Kia's house and head home. I hope Izuku has been doing alright. We have not talked since I left home. In other news, my ghoul persona has been getting a lot of media attention. I have been saving people and helping out people in need. There are a lot of people thankful and some who are confused.

People think all ghouls are monsters, and yet there is one saving people? It is a weird concept to wrap around for some people. I can understand that. Looking up at the night sky, I see a shooting star. "I wish that ghouls and humans can learn to co-exist someday," I say out loud. Silly, I know, but maybe one day our differences can be put aside and learn together. Making it to the door, I take a deep breath in and walk into the house. Taking my shoes off, I walk to the table to see mom eating some rice. "Hey, mom."

     "Oh M/N you are back! I was so worried about you," she screamed, hugging me.

     "You had nothing to worry about, mom. I know I shouldn't have left, and I am sorry." She forgave me and hit me in the arm. "How has Izuku been, and where is he?"

     "He has been doing better. Your brother is in his from with that Uraraka. She has been coming over lately."

I thank my mom and head to my brother's room. "Hey, Aniki, can I come in?" After knocking a few more times, I just walk in. Izuku was on top of Uraraka and is making out with her. "Wow, I did not know my big brother had this much game. Good for you, Izuku." They both stopped and got off each other.

     "M/N-Kun, what are you doing here," she asked, looking down embarrassed.

     "Uh, I live here, duh. Do you mind if I have a word with my brother alone, please?"

     "Yeah, sure, I was about to head home anyway. You at school, Deku."

She waved to me and walked out of the room with her stuff. I sit next to my brother on his All Might-themed bed. "So what did you and Uraraks become a thing?"

     "About a week after you left. After Iida's funeral, we started to hang out more."

     "Look, Izuku, I'm sor-" he put a hand up to stop me.

     "You did what you had to do. I understand that and get why you did not go to the funeral. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss you."

We hugged it out and said good night. The next morning went like normal. I got dressed and got my coffee, Izuku got his breakfast, and mom was at work. After breakfast, we walked to school in comfortable silence. Making it to the school gates, we see reporters rush to us. 

     "M/N, how are you feeling after the fight with the Nomu?"

There were other questions I was bombarded with. I pushed them aside and walked into the school with Izuku. I hate nosy reporters. Making it to the classroom, Izuku goes to his girlfriend while I head to Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari. "What's up, boys?"

     "Hey, M/N. There's not much, just waiting for Mr. Aziawa to get in," said Sero.

We talked for a few until Mr. Aziawa walks in with his normal, tired expression. "Mr. Aziawa, why do you always look so tired?" The class laughed, but I was serious. Not getting enough sleep can be bad for your health.