Chapter 17: Shocking Revelation

Hey, readers are back with another chapter! As always, I hope you are all doing well. Tell me what you like about this story? Let me know. Ok, let's get into the chapter, shall we?

Edited

M/N's Pov

I fly as fast as I can to my brother. First, Kaneki got kidnaped now, my brother? I start to pick up a familiar scent. I see my brother being held by All For One. All Might is in his weak form, looking at All For One with a face of dread.

     "It is me you are after! Why take young Midoriya?"

     "Because he is not who I want."

I fly from behind and shoot large crystals at him, causing him to drop Izuku. I bought him and landed near All Might. "I am gone for a day, and you got kidnapped? Come on, big brother," I say, laughing.

     "M/N, just the person I was waiting for," All For One said.

I look at him. "All those quirks, and you don't have one to fix your face? Seriously, you look like Deadpool if he had no eyes, hahaha! All For Non is more like it with that face, or should I say lack thereof. Also, what is with you needing a mask to breathe, huh? Without that mask, you finna be All For Dead." All Might and Izuku look at me with surprise written on their faces. "What you guys?"

     "Sarcastic and witty like I was told. You would make for a great addition to the League of Villains. How about it, M/N?"

Was this guy for real? "What makes you think I would join your league of losers?" Man, I sound like Bakuhoe.

     "You and your race were created to serve me. I would know. After all, who do you think created ghouls, huh? I have been around for over 500 years around the came time. Ghouls started to show up o this earth. If you do not believe me, then I will show you something. All Might, you will be interested to see this as well."

He waved his hand, and it showed a screen. There was All For One fighting with kagune? It was very basic looking, but a kagune non the less. He was fighting a woman with black hair and a yellow cape. All Might seemed angered by this. Why I do not know because All Might charged at All For One and punches him, causing the footage to stop. With them fighting, I turn to Izuku. "You need to get out of here, Izu. I will help All Might." Before he could argue, back ghouls showed up and started attacking.

     "I think we have to deal with them first," Izuku said.

I smirk and realise four tentacles with my wings. I sent a bridge of crystals on the ghouls, killing them in an instant. I shape my rinkaku into swords and slice the ghouls in half. I see Izuku is knocking more ghouls out using full cowling.  After the ghouls were taken care of, I felt heat coming in our direction. "Izuku duck!"

We both do just in time. I see a black-haired person with staples and some other villains. They start to attack, and we defend ourselves. When fighting, I see a huge ice glacier and some of our classmates flying.

     "Midoriya, let's go," Kiri yelled in the air.

I take Izuku's arm to throw him into the air, catching Kiri's hand. My brother yelled at Kiri, worrying about me. With the villains closing in, I use my rinkaku to sweep them off their feet, allowing me to launch myself into the air. I then use my wings to fly to Izuku. "Thanks for getting my brother guys."

     "We got you, man. Now go be super mainly and takedown that villain," Kiri said.

I smile at Izuku and fly towards All For One. All Might is laying on the ground, bloodied and beaten. I use my rinkaku and try to hit All For One, but he dodged them. Then, use my ukaku and send shards at him. He was so distracted with the shards that he didn't see my rinkaku coming from behind, impaling him in the chest falling to the ground. He got up, holding his stomach, looking at me with utter shock. I am also confused because if he has ghoul powers, he should be healing.