Chapter 5: Unpopular Opinion

Hey, readers are back at it again with another chapter for you. Are the chapters too long or just right? Let me know in the comments down below. Remember to vote and tell others about this account if you like the stories. Ok, let's into the chapter, shall we?

M/N's Pov

Edited 

It's just another boring day in school. Ectoplasm was teaching math, and I suck at math. If you genuinely enjoy math, then you need help. I am slightly anxious about our ghoul defense class. Apparently, a dove is going to be teaching the class instead of a normal teacher.  I guess it makes sense. Why have a normal teacher about ghouls using hand-outs when you can have an angel of death teach?

     "Ok, class, remember to do the word problems on page 60 for homework."

Everyone lets out a sarcastic ok as the teacher leaves. We do not move classes and have a couple of minutes to talk before the next teacher walks in.

     "Seriously? How are we supposed to complete all this work? I understand nothing in math class."

I walk over to where Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari are sitting. "Yea, I agree with you, Kaminari. I get that math is important, but I am never going to be in a situation where I confront a villain and pull out a math problem. Solve this equation using the quadratic formula."

     "Got that right, M/N," said Sero.

     "It's not hard that your extras are just stupid."

 I turn to Bakugo. "Really, you over-exaggerated firework? You struggled just as much, if not more, in our middle school." I look over to see Sero and Kaminari rolling on the floor, dying of laughter. A small chuckle leaves my mouth.

     "What was that smart ass?!  I will kill you here and now!"

I would love to see you try. It would not go so well for you.

     "Ok, class, take your seats. Time to learn some English and further your language skills. In today's class, we will have a debate about heroes and villains. Who is better, and what is your option for them. You will represent the side you choose. If everyone chooses the same side, we will discuss why." said Present Mic.

Everyone goes to the side of the heroes. I, however, choose the villain side because they deserve some representation. Besides, as a ghoul, my kind is already seen as a villain, so I can relate. 

     "I can not say I am surprised. Ok, since M/N is the only one who chooses villans, you can go first."

Now, this may put a target on my back, but what the hell. "People see us villans as nothing but evil. However, your heroes jump to conclusions too quickly."

     "What do you mean? Villans cause nothing but a distraction and heartache. They rob and kill families only thinking about themselves. Villans are selfish, and it is up to us heroes to make things right," said Yaoyorozu.

     "You think that heroes do not do the same?"

     "Heros kick the shit out of shitty villains and save the day stupid freak," yelled Bakugo.

     "Heros cause just as much heartache if not more. You said villains cause destruction, right? What about the fights All Might has been in over the years. Those fights cause millions of yen in damage to the buildings that get distorted in the fights. Think of all those people who lost their jobs because some hero decided it was ok to throw a villain into the building."

     "It is the villain's fault in the end. They choose this life and pay the consequences," said Iida.

My eyes twitch in frustration. Us ghouls chose this life, huh? I look up at him with a messing glare at Iida. My brother gave me a pleading look, knowing I was about to go off on Iida. "You really think they choose this life? For the second smartest in the class, you really are stupid, aren't you four eyes?"