Chapter 41: Forgotten Friend

Back at it again with another chapter! Let's get into it, shall we?

M/N's Pov

It had been a few weeks since Izuku and I left U.A. Holwstrly it felt weird not being with everyone. Izuku knew he was being used as bait and did not mind being tracked. It made the heroes feel better knowing I was with him. The public opinion about heroes was not getting better either. With citizens using hero support items they saw no use in heros. My sidekick VairWolf told me that hero schools offer citizens a place to stay.

I left him in charge of the Hope agency when I left. He tells me everyone worries about me, but things are running smoothly. Izukui and I have been searching for villains that are linked to All For One. So far we have just encountered low-level villains. "Anaki, look!" I see a huge muscle-like villain fighting a student.

"Muscular."

"You know the guy Izu?"

"I fought him when the training camp was under attack. Be careful he is deadly. Give me a boost will you little brother?"

I smiled and wrapped a tentacle around him while flying. I sent him flying towards the villain like a sniper bullet, yelling 'Green Bullet!' as I did so. He hit the villain and sent him flying, while I caught the student and landed on the ground. A girl ran towards us and took the student. 'He should be fine,' I said."

"Izuku I need to evacuate these people. You got the villain?"

"Of course I do M/Nie. Your big brother is badass now remember? Take care of the civilians. This will not take long."

As promised, he took care of the situation. We safely evacuated the injured individuals to a secure location and transported the unconscious perpetrator to the police station. During the flight, I used my rinkaku to wrap him up and keep him restrained. Once we arrived, we landed and I detached my kagune, still keeping him securely wrapped up.

"Pro hero H/N."

"Fatch an iron maden for this one. Sorry, we can not stay long. We leave him in your care," and we launched back into the sky.

Time skip

We spent the rest of the day looking for villains. It was now dark out and raining.

"You should have stayed hope bitch."

We spot a group harassing a woman. One goes to strike her and is stopped by my kagune. "That is not how you should treat a lady." Based on her scent she was a ghoul. She was carrying a plastic bag with human meat. It was one of the government-issued food stores that sold dead human remains.

"H/N. Look at her! She is carrying a person's leg! Her kind do not deserve to live."

I was slightly ticked off. "If you imbeciles looked at the bag you would see it was from a government-approved shop. I for one fought long and hard for us to get rights. She was trying to go about her business until you bothered her. Now apologies." They all bowed and sorry running away after.

"Thank you, Hero H/N."

"You're welcome. Next time I would bring a friend with me and not go out at night. People are scared right now. Please get home safely." She bowed and left.

"Young Midorya, young M/N."

All Might's car pulled up. He walks over to us and hands Izuku a lunch box and a thermos of what I assume is coffee inside. The rain starts to pour down hard so I use my Ukaku as a large umbrella to cover the three of us.

"I got some rice balls for you and M/N in the lunch box. Before you ask young M/N they are a special kind of rice ball you can eat. There are also some blood cubes in there for your coffee. How is everything going for the two of you?"

"Not much luck. So far the villains we have encountered have been low-level thugs with no connection to All For One," Izuku said.

We soon leave and look for higher ground. I can sense another heartbeat and bring out my wings.

"What's wrong M/N?"

"We are being followed. Stay on your guard."

Just then a bullet shoots through Izukus's phone.

"Boy in green stay where you are. You're coming with me."

I hear crystals being fired and get Izuku out of the way. Upon closer inspection, they smell like a ghoul I knew from UA. The thing is he doesn't have a Ukaku.

"Long time no see M/N."

It was the one person I was not expecting. Kia.

We hit over 46K reads!! Thank you all so much for keeping with me all this time. I am in the process of moving and a lot is going on right now. I also started a new story called The Half-Breed Prince! It is a Hazbin Hotal male reader like this one. Please go check it out. Until next time VampireLord_2101 out!