Chapter 16: Fucken Kaneki

Hey, readers back at it again with another chapter like normal. Hope you are all doing well in school/work. Keep the grind going right? Ok, let's get to the chapter, shall we? 

Edited

Izuku's Pov

I watched as that monster tore my baby brother limb from limb. He passed out and was rushed to the hospital. I know M/N can heal but would you be able to heal from this? Look, I am a pacifist and am nice to everyone. That being said, I am gumming right now.

      "Young Midoriya, are you all right?"

I look at All Might for the first time wearing disgust on my face. "Do I fucken look alright!!?? My brother was just sliced to bits! I am going to have it out with that fliped CCG agent. Why didn't you stop the match?"

     "I-I was instructed my Nezu not to interfere. You guys need to be pushed to the limit as young heroes."

     "What is the problem nerd. I mean All Might broke your back when he hit you."

I turn to Kacchan with a smile. "Do you have any siblings Bakugo?" He looked at me with wide eyes. The only other time I called him by his name I snapped at him for messing with my brother.

     "No."

     "Then shut the FUCK up and stay out of this Bakuhoe. You know better than to add your two sense in when it comes to my brother. I am heading to the hospital to see my brother." I charge One For All Full Cowling and head to my brother. I left the class shocked because they have never seen me snap, much less talk like that to Kacchan. I make it to the hospital and walk to the front desk. "Hi, miss I am here to visit Midoryia M/N. I am his brother."

     "Room 531."

I thank her and head to the room. Walking up to the room I see Mom, Aizawa, Yoshimura, and Arima. I clench my fists and use Full Cowling to charge and hid Arima in the face. Aizawa was too slow. He then caught me to prevent me from hurting the investigator anymore. "You hurt M/N! If he does not heal I will get you for killing my brother!"

     "Your brother fought well if it makes you feel better," the dove said. 

     "Izuku calm down. We have a way to help your brother." I stop struggling and Aziawa lets me go. I turn to the manager at M/N's work. 

     "This is the manager at M/N's work. He is also a ghoul researcher." Aizawa said. Yoshimura looks at me and winks as if telling me to play along.

They tell me that for M/N to heal he needs food and a lot of it. My brother eats regularly to keep his RC factor high along with his healing. However, this time he needs fresh flesh, not a dead body.

     "We are bringing an inmate that is on death row for M/N to eat. This inmate killed three families so he will not be missed. This request was authorized and approved by Director Washu and the Prime Minister," my teacher said.

I just looked at the glass looking into his room. Please make it through this M/N. I need my little brother.

Bakugo's Pov

We are on the way to see M/N and Deku at the hospital. We are on the school bus so we can all go.

     "Man I am still shocked about the class's little cinnamon roll to snaped like he did," soy sauce(Sero) said.

     "Yea man and the way he talked to Bakubro was unreal. I did not know Midoryia had that side," Shitty Hair said. 

I turn to look at the extras. "First off fuck you everyone had an angry side. You are shocked because you do not know Deku like I do. You all should know how protective he is about M/N. There is a reason why I tread lightly when talking shit about him and Deku. You know what they say right? When the nicest person gets angry the devil himself cowers in fear knowing the monster that has been woken up."