Chapter 13: Conditions of Freedom

Back at it again with another chapter for you guys! Wow, we are at 392 reads. That is crazy and thank you all for reading this story.  I hope you are enjoying this story as much as I am writing it. Ok let's get into the chapter, shall we?

Edited 

M/N's Pov 

It has been a couple of days since  I was released. Every television in Japan was talking about the case. I have also been receiving a ton of DMS from Instagram and TikTok. Some were people wishing me the best to become a hero, while others were about how I was still a monster. I paid no mind to the hate comments because they knew nothing about my life. I am currently in my room watching a k-drama. It is called Vincenzo and is about a man in the mafia coming to Korea to get gold.

     "Hey. M/N, can I come in?"

I see my older brother's green curly hair from my door. "Sure, come in." I have only one rule, and that is to ask to enter my room. It is more of a respect thing rather than having something to hide. Izuku walks to the bed and climbs onto the mattress. I have a full-size bed because my room is slightly bigger. "So what did you need? Sorry, that did not mean to sound harsh."

     "No, it's fine. I wanted to chill with you until the party." 

The staff at Anteiku wanted to throw a small party for me and my family. Izuku and I sat on my bed watching Netflix for a how hours. "I hear mom getting ready from the living room. We should get ready to go." He nods and leaves the room so I can get dressed. It was late at night and I was in Pj's. After changing, we head out the door for the coffee shop.

After a ten-minute walk, we arrive at the coffee shop.

     "Congratulations on getting freed M/N," the staff said.

The whole place was decked out in streamers and balloons. I see a coffee set up and a table with human food for my mom and brother. "Thank you all for doing this. Now let's get this party started!"

Aizawa's Pov

Why did Nezu schedule a meeting at ten o'clock at night? As much as I want to skip  I have to go as M/N's teacher. He was already granted immunity from the CCG, but some conditions need to be put in place. This is what I was told. Getting my scarf, I head to the school. When I arrive I head into the meeting room. All the other teachers are here, including Chairmen Washu from the CCG and Prime Minister Yato. Nezu then stands up.

     "Now that everyone is here, we will begin. Who would like to start?"

I raise my hand. "M/N is a student that I see great potential in and will become a great hero. First  I want to say thank you for stepping in to help my student Prime Minister." I stand up and bow. 

     "I am opposed to the idea of him still being allowed to be in this school! Did you forget that it killed one of your students, Eraser? " Vlad shouted. 

     "Two things, Vlad. First, M/N is a he not it. I will not have you insult my student. Second, yes, I am aware. The fact is he acknowledged what he did was wrong despite the reasoning behind it." Everyone goes back and forth about what he has done like the people he killed and the other heroic things he did. Other teachers argue he should be killed and he is a threat to the other students here. Then Amon spoke up.

     "I thought all ghouls were monsters. I had every intention of killing said student when I uncovered their identity. However, while teaching here, I observed all my students. After the USJ attack, I watched the footage of the commotion before my arrival. I saw M/N rush in to protect his fellow students by charging headfirst to stall that Nomu. Furthermore, when we fought in the rain, he had every opportunity to kill me. Instead, he gave me a lecture about this world and knocked me out. He is a good kid, and I vouch for him."