Q@A Responses

Just as a reminder, there will only be answers to questions, not comments. Considering we have over 40k reads on this story I was hoping for more questions for me or the characters. That being said thank you for the three that did have questions. I will be updating this chapter as I hopefully get more questions in Chapter Q and A. Remember to ask the characters like Izuku, M/N, or Bakugo something too! I am sure they would love some questions as well as the rest of class 1A or the Teachers!

How do Shigaraki, Garaki, and All For One feel about ghouls? Asked by thanos_3rd

All For one sees them as mere servants. He created the ghoul race and thinks because of this they owe him for giving them such a generous gift. 

Shigaraki has the same thought process as his master. Seeing them as nothing but servants who should follow his command. 

Garaki thinks ghouls are fascinating. As a doctor, he would take ghoul's organs and figure out how to implant them into his Nomu. In this story, he worked alongside Doctor Kanou to ensure his operation on Kenaki was a success.

Who is the love interest? Asked by Venomshock456

There is no love interest in this story. I am not the best when it comes to writing romance between characters sorry. 

What does everyone think about ghouls now and is there a love interest? Asked by Errors131

As in the question above, there is no love interest. I would love to make one, but I am not good at writing romance.

At the beginning of the story, everyone is afraid of ghouls. However, after the story's events to now the people are more accepting. M/N with the help of GOAT showed that ghouls are just trying to survive like everyone else. While ghouls are not illegal anymore, killing a human for no reason still is.  

That is why the government allowed ghouls to get meat from inmates who have a death sentence. The ghouls have shops with human meat that is supplied by the government.  Some ghouls even joined the CCG in adding their effects to hunt ghoul criminals.  

Since you mentioned quirks are useless against ghouls, does that mean one could just walk through Endeavors Prominence Burn? Asked by @AndrewLamour

Thank you for your question! I had to think about this one for a minute because this never crossed my mind, so thank you. I am going to say it depends. 

You see a ghoul's healing factor depends on the amount of human flesh it consumes. The quirks are unable to kill a ghoul, but it doesn't mean they are not damaged by them. This is why the CCG and now other ghouls work with the heroes when dealing with ghouls.

Endeavors Promince Burn is a destructive attack. If dealt with a ghoul who has not consumed flesh in a while, then yes, the ghoul will be incapacitated.

However, if the same attack was used on M/N, who consumes flesh every day, it would not faze him. Sure, he would have some burns, but nothing serious.

I do not know if I ever explained this. The reason quirks can not harm ghouls is because their skin is super thick, and not even a normal knife can penetrate their skin. 

All For One can kill ghouls because he not only created the species but has a kagune of his own. While he has a collection of quirks, only by using his kagune can he kill a ghoul. 

This was a fun question to answer! Thank you!

 Anyone can ask more than one question. If they would like, You are not limited to a certain amount. Remember to ask the characters like Izuku, M/N, or Bakugo something too! I am sure they would love some questions as well as the rest of class 1A or the Teachers!