Chapter 29: Wedding Crasher

Hey readers! Back with another chapter like always. Ok, let's get into the chapter, shall we?

Edited

M/N Pov weeks later.

Getting back into the routine of getting up for school has been a long one. In the CCG I got up whenever I wanted. That being said it was nice to be around my brother and friends again. Plus I have been able to eat regularly making me stronger! Right now the class is getting ready to walk to gamma A. We are going to have a joint lesson with class 1B. I finish my breakfast and head out the door with the class. 

     "Hey M/N, what do you think we are doing today," my brother asked.

We arrive at Gama A. Before I could answer, someone yelled.

     "Look what we have here! Class 1A is confident as usual. Oh, and what a surprise the monster is here too? I thought you finally had given up and left for good!"

Then I see Kendo walk and slap him. 

     "Sorry about that Class 1A, and good to see you again ghouly."

I smile at Kendo and the others in the class. I spot a friend I have not seen sees since the sports festival. "Hey, what's up, Rin!"  I walk over to him, and we shake hands.

     "M/N, it has been a while. How have you been, man?"

     "Oh, you know the usual. Joined the CCG for a bit, killed some ghouls, and came back to school the normal. I wonder what we are going to do today." He shrugs and heads to his class because his teacher arrives.

     "Ok, this is going to be a battle between classes. You will draw teams and be in groups. Your goal is to trap your opponents in a jail cell. Now it's time to draw," Vlad said.

I am on a team with Charge Bolt, Froppy, and Red Riot. Sounds like a good set of people and quirks. On the other team is Rin aka Long Weizi, Shishida aka Gaevaudan, Shiozaki aka Vine, and Tsuburaba. We head to our stations to plan.

     "We need to think. I think they will want to either take out H/N or Charge bolt due to their destructive quirks," said Froppy.

     "Charge Bolt has hip pointers, so collateral will not be an issue."

While talking about a plan Gaevaudan appears and throws a metal pillar at us. I react and slice it in half with my Rinkaku. I jump into the air and shoot shards while using my Rinkaku to grab Tsuburaba, throwing him into the cage. One point for us. I start shooting more shards, blinding the beast. "Charge Bolt now!" He throws a disc and lets off a million volts.

     "Time for a shocking surprise," he yelled.

With my shards and the shock, he falls to the ground. I use four tentacles to drag him into the cell. "That was easy. It shows how our class is good at acting in the moment. With all the situations we have been through, we have learned to act on our feet. That's what makes class 1A better,"  I say, looking at one of the cameras talking to Vlad.

Aizawa's Pov

He has a point. While class 1B is better at tests, our class has had the experience. This allows them to react at a moment's notice.

M/N Pov

I smell the others out, and we head in their direction. While walking, we see green vines.

     "I have a plan. Charge Bolt, you will act as bate. Let her capture you. When she does, H/N can follow from behind and tangle her in his kagune. Next, Red Riot will act as a decoy. Your quirk can handle Long Weizi's shooting scales. While taking the hits, I will come from behind and capture him with my tongue," Froppy said.