Chapter 10

Y/N's POV:
I take the drinks back over to Scarlett and smile at her.
"I hate that we keep being interrupted," she smirks.
"What would've happened if we weren't?" I inquire.
"Well I probably would've kissed you," she says biting her lip.
"Well what's stopping you?" I ask.
"Lizzie's coming to sit back down," Scarlett whispers.
I roll my eyes in frustration making Scarlett laugh.
"Who's up for a drinking game because I'm feeling awkward as hell right now?" I suggest and the both giggle and nod in agreement. I grab the bottle of wine and place it in front of us.
"Ok Never have I ever kissed more than two members of the marvel cast," I start. Lizzie drinks because of work and so does Scarlett.
"Never have I ever kissed a female member of the marvel cast," Scarlett smirks. And I drink.
"Never have I ever kissed more than one female member of the marvel cast," Lizzie adds and I drink again.
"If you two are trying to get me drunk then I'll do the same to you. Never have I ever kissed a colleague off set," I challenge them. They both drink.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️TW: Panic Attack⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
We get bored of the game after a while which is good because we had all drunk a fair bit. Both of them were being very touchy and really close to me practically sat on top of me.
"You're so pretty," Lizzie whispers touching my face.
"Thank you?" I reply unsure what to say.
"Quiero Besarte (I want to kiss you)," Scarlett says. This was all becoming a bit overwhelming.
"Excuse me for just one minute," I plead standing up and heading outside. I check to see no one is around before I hold my hands behind my head trying to open up my lungs. It wasn't working my breathing was getting faster and heavier. Take your mind off it 5 things you can see it's dark outside Y/N you can't see anything. I sit down with my head between my knees hoping to centre myself. The door opens behind me and it's Tom.
"Hey you're ok. I've got you. I'll talk at you that normally seems to work. So I've got to do a really big scene at work. I mean it's really big obviously I can't say what it is or I'll get in trouble but I have a couple of big lines and they have to be just perfect," Tom rambles which is actually really helpful.
"Thank you," I whisper regaining my breath and focus.
"Do you want to go?" He asks. I nod.
"You shouldn't worry about it. You're a great actor Tom just speak with what you're feeling from your character in that moment," I advise him.
"Hey are you ok?" Scarlett inquires coming over to me as I stand up.
"I was just a little overwhelmed that's all. They happen sometimes but this is the second one in two weeks which is a lot more than I usually get," I explain.
"I'm sorry if I contributed to it. I never meant to stress you out. Can I take you home?" She offers. Tom nods in agreement.
"It's not your fault but I'd like that," I agree.

She orders us a cab and I see Lizzie watching with a concerned look on her face. I gesture for her to come and talk to me.
"I'm sorry Y/N. All I seem to be doing at the moment is hurting you," she sighs tearfully.
"It's not your fault these things happen. I'm just not used to having two of the most beautiful women in the world flirting with me at the same time," I assure her.
"Are you sure you're ok?" She asks concerned.
"Hey I'm fine," I say hugging her.
"Text me when you get home," she requests. I nod following Scarlett into the cab.

When we get into the cab Scarlett takes my hand.
"We should come up with a word that you say when you feel like things are getting too much for you. I want you to always feel safe with me," Scarlett suggests.
"How about pineapple?" I pick.
"Ok whenever you throw pineapple into a sentence. I know to get you out of the situation," she says smiling.
"Thank you Scar. I'm sorry if I ruined your night," I apologise.
"You didn't. All I wanted to do tonight was hang out with you which I got to do so by my books it was a great night," she assures me.
"Will you stay? I just don't want to be alone. If you're not comfortable that's fine too," I ask nervously.
"I'd love to," Scarlett says squeezing my hand.

We get out at my place and Scarlett follows me inside. Quickly I message Lizzie to let her know I'm back before turning off my phone, I turn on the lights and she looks around smiling.
"This place is beautiful," she says admiring my home.
"Thank you. I apologise in advance my clothes are going to be way too big for you," I explain heading into my room. She waits at the door almost wanting me to invite her in.
"What are you doing? You can come in. I asked you to stay with me remember," I laugh. She steps inside and takes the clothes I had picked. Scarlett starts getting ready in front of me. I cover my eyes and turn around.
"You can look you know I don't mind. I've been in plenty of films where you can see my body anyway," she assures me.
"I'm hoping that the first time I see you like that will be special when we spend the night together for the first time," I explain my prude behaviour.
"You're so sweet. You can turn around now," Scarlett says giggling. Seeing her in my clothes was hot.
"I'm starting to regret what I just said because seeing you in my clothes is just wow," I stutter in awe. She laughs and kisses me gently.
"You're right I want it to be special too. Or at least when we both haven't drank as much wine as we have tonight," Scarlett smiles. I head into the bathroom to get ready then climb into my usual spot in the bed and she lies next to me.
"You can cuddle into me you know," she says smiling at my awkwardness. I cuddle into her neck wrapping my arm around her waist.
"Thank you for staying with me," I whisper looking up at her.
"You're welcome," she replies kissing me gently.
"Goodnight," I mumble sleepily feeling completely safe.