Chapter 36

Lizzie's POV:
As soon as we wrap for the day I rush to my car to get home as quickly as I can to see Y/N. I've missed her so much it hurt at times. I tried to hang out with Tom and her family as much as I could to feel close to her. Nothing compared to kissing her or being held by her. I pull up outside the house and Y/N opens the door in a low-cut black jumpsuit. She looks so good. I can't help but bite my lip and smile at her.
"Come here and kiss me," I plead. She blushes slightly before taking me in her arms kissing me cravingly. I jump up wrapping my legs around her waist. She kicks the door shut behind us and lies me down on the sofa. Y/N takes a second to just smile down at me as she brushes the hair out of my face kissing me gently.
"You're so beautiful my love," she says kissing me again.
"I love you so much," I whisper against her lips.
"I love you too," she replies.
"Will you hold me?" I request.
"Always," she agrees. Taking her hand we walk into her room and start to undress her. I missed being close to her. It felt so right to be held by her again.

"I've missed you," she whispers kissing the top of my head.
"I've missed you too and I really really missed this," I smirk.
"Oh I know. I should've brought some sound protectors home from tour," she teases me.
"It's ok princess we never have to do that again," I reply seriously.
"Oh please my love. You can't resist me as hard as you try," she whispers in my ear trailing her finger up and down my thigh making my breath hitch. I grab her hand moving it to where I need her most.

"See I told you my love you can't resist me," she teases.
"Whatever you say Y/L/N. You can't resist me either," I smirk.
"No I can't my love. Anyway while we wait for food to arrive how about I show you what presents I got you while I was away," she suggests.
"I thought I already got my present over and over again," I joke.
"Get your head out of the gutter Olsen. I'll go and get your real presents," She giggles before biting my bottom lip earning a moan. She winks at me before throwing some clothes on.
"I hate you," I sigh in frustration.

Y/N's POV:
I come back with 5 different presents I'd been to Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and the Netherlands. There was a present from each place I visited.
"You're spoiling me Y/L/N," she laughs.
"You deserve to be spoilt. I've also got a bonus present or suggestion I guess once you've opened all of them," I explain. They're basically like Care packages from each country with food and cool momentos that I'd thought she'd like after I tried them. Her favourite was Belgium with all the chocolate.
"These are all wonderful Y/N thank you, and I can't wait to wear our matching Dutch football shirts," she says smiling.
"I'm glad you like them. I've got one final thing I want to suggest or give you as a present," I mumble nervously.
"Why are you nervous?" She asks confused.
"Well I know you have until Thursday off and on Monday I fly out to France in particular Paris so I was wondering if you'd like to come with me this'll be my first time where I actually get to explore the city and I want more than anything for you to be by my side. So Lizzie will you come to Paris with me?" I inquire nervously. She smiles brightly and tackles me with a hug.
"I'd love to. Why were you nervous?" She inquires.
"I didn't know if it was too fast or whatever. I don't know you know me always the over-thinker and worrier," I laugh.
"Of course I want to come to the city of love with my beautiful girlfriend," She assures me kissing me.
"My show isn't until Thursday evening so I thought we could spend Monday afternoon at the venue to work it out. Then the evening we'll find a nice restaurant that looks onto the Eiffel Tower. Tuesday we'll do some sight seeing then a quick rehearsal in the evening before we go for cocktails or cabaret. Wednesday I thought we could go shopping and relaxing in our hotel until I have to take you to the airport," I ramble excitedly.
"This is going to be a wonderful trip Y/N thank you for thinking of it," she says smiling brightly.
"You're most welcome. It's been a while since we had an in person date so I thought why not do an entire trip," I explain.

We cuddle in the lounge eating a late dinner while not really watching a movie as we were too busy laughing and talking. She caught me up on what had been happening on set and how often she'd hung out with Tom and my family. I just looked at her smiling. This is the woman I'm going to marry I'm so certain.
"Why are you smiling at me like that?" Lizzie asks.
"Because I got asked twice today when am I proposing. I said not yet because I want to meet your family first so they at least know me properly before I propose and how we'll manage when we've both got packed work schedules in another country for me. Looking at you now and hearing you talk about hanging out with my family has made me more certain than ever before that you're going to be the woman I spend the rest of my life with, that I'm going to propose to, marry and have kids with. And my love I cannot wait," I explain making her a little tearful. Wiping her eyes I kiss her gently.
"Te amo mi amor," I whisper against her lips as we pull apart.
"I'm so lucky to love you and to be loved by you," she mumbles tearing up more. I pull her onto my lap and hold onto her tightly stroking her hair gently.
"Hey it's ok," I assure her wiping her tears.
"I didn't mean to get upset I just missed you a lot and you treat me so well. They're happy tears," she apologises.
"Never apologise to me for crying. I'd rather you let it all out then hold it in. I am glad they're happy tears though," I reply. She composes herself and starts to smile again kissing me gently.

I clear up the plates while Lizzie gets ready for bed. Walking into my room I see Lizzie in one of my football shirts smiling at me sleepily. I throw an old T-shirt and shorts on and climb into bed. She koala cuddles me which makes me laugh.
"I think someone missed me," I giggle.
"Yeah I did. I can't wait for forever with you," she mumbles sleepily.
"I love you," I whisper kissing her head gently as we both fall asleep.