Chapter 65

Lizzie's POV:
Arranging a wedding was a lot less stressful than people say. Y/N and I knew what we wanted and who we wanted there. Getting everything ready was quick and simple. Today we're having our bachelorette party now that the rings and dresses etc are bought. All that's left is this and the wedding itself. I couldn't wait to just be married. Neither of us were bothered about all this stuff beforehand we just wanted to be wives. We decided on a joint bachelorette party because we always have more fun when we're together. Tom and my sisters have been working hard planning everything so that Y/N and I can just enjoy the evening. They even got T-shirt's made with our faces on it.
"What you thinking about my love?" Y/N inquires cupping my face.
"How much I love our family," I answer making her smile with that goofy grin I adore.
"I can't wait until it gets bigger. How adorable would baby Lizzie's be?" She replies making me blush.
"I think I'd prefer a baby Y/N," I whisper kissing her gently.
"I've got something to ask you. When you were in the shower I got a call from Taylor she said that Jimmy Fallon wants to have me on his show to talk about the injury and perform. I was wondering if you would come with me if you're not working," she requests nervously. I hug her excitedly.
"Of course I'll come. I'm so excited for you baby. You really deserve this," I agree kissing her gently.
"Thank you my love. I'm so lucky to love you," she says kissing me again.
"I'm the lucky one. Now we better get ready before Tom kills us for being late," I laugh.

Tom and our sisters pick us up in the Limo taking us to where we're starting the night. We have a few glasses of champagne on the way to the bar. When we arrive I instantly spot Scarlett and Lauren with a mystery woman.
"What the hell is Florence doing here?" Y/N asks Tom irritated.
"I don't know I didn't invite her," he assures her. So that's Florence. I can see why Y/N was attracted to her. This should be good. Y/N and I both hug Scarlett.
"Is it too late to make this a throuple?" I joke admiring Scar making them both laugh.
"That ship has sailed Lizzie sorry. Only in Y/N's dreams," Scar teases.
"I hate you both. But honestly I'm really glad you're here Scar," Y/N replies honestly.
"I promised I'd be here for all major moments and that's what I intend to do," Scar assures here.
"We're really lucky to have you in our family Scar," I add smiling. She smiles back brightly slightly blushing.
"Ok enough of the sappy shit. Let's get drunk and celebrate both of you putting up with me for a year," Y/N laughs.

Y/N's POV:
"Just go and talk to Lauren you don't have to acknowledge Florence. Come on baby she was really good to me and your mom while you were in hospital," Lizzie encourages me. I nod my head reluctantly heading over to talk to Lauren.
"Hey Lauren. Thanks for coming," Lizzie starts hugging her as do I.
"Thank you for having me. I'm so excited for you both. You deserve this happiness," she replies smiling.
"Look at you all wifed up Y/L/N," Flo adds.
"Yep kind of the point of getting engaged," I snark and Lizzie conceals her laugh.
"Someone's feisty today. Jealous that Lauren could do what you couldn't and get me to commit," she quips back. Ouch.
"No because it allowed me to meet my love, my home and my person. I'm happy you found someone that made you comfortable enough to be true to yourself. Just don't hurt her. She's an incredible person that deserves the world," I answer smiling at Lizzie and Lauren. Lizzie kisses my cheek making me blush.
"Thank you Y/N," Lauren says smiling brightly.
"You're welcome. I better go and stop my sister from drinking the entire bar," I excuse myself and Lizzie takes my hand as we walk away.

Lizzie and I start dancing as we get more drunk. I loved drunk Lizzie she was just wild. Taking a breather outside for a little bit Lizzie sits on my lap kissing my neck.
"You're mean Olsen," I sigh.
"I thought I'd give you a preview of when we get home," she smirks.
"What does the full view look like?" I inquire.
"Both of us without these clothes doing your second favourite activity because we both know your first is making me laugh," she whispers letting her teeth graze my ear. Damn shivers are sent down my spine.
"How long do we have to stay at our own bachelorette?" I ask making her giggle.
"I don't know but until we leave I plan to tease the hell out of you," she warns me kissing me hungrily.
"Two can play at that game Olsen," I assure her trailing my fingers up and down her thigh. Hearing her breath hitch made me smile. I lifted her off my lap taking her hand and drag her onto the dance floor. I hold her against me by her waist whispering sweet nothings into her ear kissing her neck.
"We're going home. I'm going to act drunk and you're going to do all the things you just whispered in my ear," Lizzie demands.
"Deal. Better bring out that top level acting," I smirk kissing her passionately.

She holds onto my arm unsteadies herself as we head over to the different groups to say goodbye. We head over to Tom and our sisters first.
"Hey guys Lizzie overdid it a bit with the shots. I think we should head home before she drinks anymore," I excuse us.
"See that's why you don't try to out drink us Brits it just won't work. Don't worry I'll make sure your sister gets home safe," Tom laughs.
"Thanks Tom," I nod. As I wave goodbye to our family. We walk over to say goodbye to Lauren next then walked over to Scarlett who just burst out laughing.
"Why are you laughing?" I ask confused.
"Let me guess Lizzie's so drunk you have to take her home when really you're pulling the same thing as you did at one of the first parties you went to," she smirks knowingly.
"Ok come on you've had sex with her you know why I'm doing this just don't tell the others. As far as they know I tried to out drink Y/N," Lizzie pleads making me blush and Scarlett laugh more.
"Alright horn-dog you've got it. Have fun," Scarlett agrees.
"Oh we will," Lizzie replies as she drags me out of the club.

The entire taxi ride home I rest my hand on Lizzie's thigh tracing patterns. She was already so frustrated by the time we got in the door. I shut the front door and give Lizzie a hungry kiss. Tapping her thighs I pick her up lifting her to our room. I rip off her dress and start to kiss her neck as she lifts off my shirt. As I move lower I slow down earning frustrated moans from Lizzie.
"No teasing please. I did not leave my bachelorette early to be teased," she instructs.
"You've got it princess," I agree taking off her underwear before finally giving her what she wants watching as she flings her head back in pleasure.