Chapter 78

Lizzie's POV:
While Y/N is gone I decide to give her the potential to have space if she wants it. I move some stuff into the spare room and write her a letter.
Hi baby,
I'm so sorry for everything. I know you probably want space so I've moved some stuff into the spare room. Scarlett told me when you're leaving so I've ordered Pizza to arrive for 8 for you. When you're ready to talk I'll be here. I'll always be here Y/N. I really am sorry.
All my love,
Lizzie xxx
That hurt to write but it was what was best for Y/N.

Y/N's POV:
I walk into the house there's a note on the table. My heart breaks as I read it. That's the last thing I want. I knock on the door of the spare room.
"Can I come in?" I plead. She opens the door and I start to feel everything again.
"Hi," she almost whispers then she goes silent.
"Is that all you're going to say? No apology? No fighting for me?" I ask irritated.
"I didn't know what you wanted to say or if you wanted to talk," she mumbles nervously.
"You said you'd be here when I'm ready to talk so talk," I sigh.
"Why are you so mad at me?"
"I never thought you'd hurt me like you did this morning and when you look at me like that all I want to do is kiss you. And to fuck you until you can't walk," I rant angrily.
"So do it. Take all of your anger out on me. Unless you don't think you can do it," she challenges me biting her lip.
"This isn't some reward Lizzie it's a punishment. You don't get control but I need to know this is what you want," I check.
"I need you," she assures me lifting off her shirt.
"You ready to do some begging Lizzie. And remember if you want to stop all you have to say is Mango," I whisper against her lips. She nods eagerly taking off her shorts leaving herself completely naked.

Smut
I kiss down Lizzie's neck and chest ready to tease her senseless. Lizzie starts to moan as I leave a bite on her neck. She is enjoying this far too much. I kiss painfully slowly up and down her inner thighs you can hear the moans of frustration. She stayed quiet because she knew this was her punishment. I run one finger through her centre and I suck it painfully slowly. Lizzie goes to push my head to where she needs me.
"Hands off. Do you understand me? I'm in charge," I warn. She nods in agreement. I slow down kissing her inner thighs even more. Lizzie was already dripping. I start to taste her slowly and she bucks her head back I hold her so she doesn't fall while I do it. Her moans erratic and needier I know she's close to I pull back. She gives me the angry head tilt.
"You didn't think this was going to be easy did you princess," I smirk picking her up and throwing her down on the bed. I take off my shirt and pants leaving me in my underwear. She bit her lip smiling as her eyes run over my body. I grab the silk ties ensuring her legs and arms can't move.
"Do you want me to keep going?" I check.
"Y..yes."

I grab a few things from the draw deciding to pick what I wanted. I started by grabbing a small bullet vibrator ready to edge her until she couldn't take it. I put it on the lowest speed so it's enough to bring her close but not to make her cum. I rested it against her clit while I ran my tongue through her folds enjoying how she tasted. As Lizzie got close I turned off the vibrator pulling back she let out a whine and kept bucking her hips for contact. Once she's calmed down enough I repeat the process again just before she's about to I stop. She whines louder this time.
"Use your words princess," I instruct.
"Please make me cum. I'll be a good girl I promise," she begs.
"You'll have to earn it. Keep your eyes on me and don't try to touch me or yourself," I warn freeing one of her hands so she's close enough to touch me but hasn't got full control.
"Yes Mommy," she replies breathless. Damn. I took a leaf out of her book and started to fuck myself in front of her and there was nothing she could do. I brought myself closer and closer to the edge playing with my clit before I cum.
"Good girl," I whisper against Lizzie's lips.
"Can I taste you?" She pleads I bring my fingers up to her mouth to suck clean before I fasten the restraints. I start to devour her lifting her legs over my shoulders not slowing down but allowing her to cum for the first time. She moans loudly. I don't stop there I plunge two fingers inside her curling them as I rest the bullet vibrator against her clit on a higher speed. Harder and faster with every thrust it's not long before Lizzie is tightening around my fingers screaming 'Mommy'.
"Should I stop?" I tease.
"No."
"You're enjoying this far too much for a punishment Lizzie," I taunt her running a finger through her to show how much she is.
"Punish me. Choke me. Spank me. Fuck me so hard I can't walk," she pleads.
"Oh I intend to patience princess."

I bring out a new strap it's bigger and thicker than our old one. Lizzie's eyes grow dark with lust. Ok this woman is far too in control for my liking. I also bring out a blind fold I hold it up to her and she nods eagerly. I slip it on.
"Are you ready for me princess?" I check.
"Y..yes Mommy." I coat the strap in Lizzie's wetness to make sure it doesn't hurt her. Pushing into her slowly she moans loudly taking a minute to adjust.
"Faster," she agrees. I speed up thrusting her harder and faster with every movement hitting the spot that sends her wild over and over again. To add to the pleasure I start to choke her gently and bite her neck. Her moans getting louder and more erratic I knew she was close. I didn't slow down I sped up. It was long before Lizzie was Screaming my name. I take off the the ties and flip her over. Pulling her hair gently as I push into her. As I speed up I spank her over and over again adding to the pleasure I knew there was something building inside her. As she came I pulled out and got drenched. I kept going over and over and over again her legs shaking uncontrollably I knew the pleasure was immense as she was about to cum for the final time I bite her neck.
"Cum for Mommy," I instruct and she does soaking me and the towel completely. I flip her over lying her down on the pillow while I clean up. She looked completely in a state of euphoria.

Smut Over
"You good?" I check. Lizzie nods breathless. The door goes for the pizza.
"Do you want some?" I ask.
"Y..yes please," she agrees. I answer the door get a plate for Lizzie taking it into the spare room.
"You don't have to stay you know. I know you're not ready to talk," she informs me.
"I'm sorry," I apologise kissing her forehead gently rushing out so she didn't see my tears.
Me: Taylor do you think you could get me a phone therapy consultation this evening? I just don't feel like me.
Taylor: They'll call you in 5 minutes.
I know my mind and what happened back there isn't me.