Chapter 91

Lizzie's POV:
Y/N and I get ready as usual I want to rip her outfit off her but I might just let Scarlett do that if she behaves. When Scarlett sees us both she smirks. We walk to the restaurant and they seat us on either side of Scarlett. This is perfect. Y/N rests her hand on Scarlett's thigh moving it inwards. I watch as Scarlett starts to go red. I trail my foot up and down her calf's. She squeezes her thighs together sipping her drink to compose herself.
"Ok I have a question," Cobie declares.
"I'm a happily married woman Cobie. I'm sorry I can't give you the night of your life," Y/N jokes making us all laugh.
"No I was actually going to ask what is it about you that drew all these women to sleep with you. I don't get it," Cobie replies. Ouch.
"Her way with words. She's a real smooth talker. So full of compliments and knows just what to say and when to say it. Ooh and her arms," I start, making Y/N laugh kissing my cheek.
"It's that mainly but also her ability to read you like she knows what you want without you even saying it from flirting to every aspect," Scarlett adds.
"She has this addictive personality. You just want to spend all your time with her. Then when you sleep with her once it was like a drug," Florence explains. Y/N keeps getting redder.
"Her talent I think. Her musical brain is incredible. And we were both lonely so that helped," Lauren laughs.
"Alright enough about me tonight is all about Scarlett," Y/N pleads blushing a deep red.

We talk and drink some wine it's a really lovely evening.
"Come on Y/N I know you're dying to say something profound," Scarlett encourages her.
"I don't think I have anything profound to say. You came into my life at a time where I was spiralling. You brought me comfort and safety. You gave me reassurance and rebuilt my confidence. And for that I will always be grateful. I'm just so happy for you Scarlett. You found a man that worships the ground you walk on and who would do anything for you. In my eyes no one will ever be good enough for you but he comes pretty close. And I cannot wait to get you married. You deserve all the happiness and love in the world. I just know he's going to give you that. I can't wait to share the big moments in life with you and Colin. And for our kids to grow up together. It's as simple as I love you Scar and it's an honour to call you my friend," Y/N rambles beautifully.
"Ok I don't know whether it's the amount I've drank or I finally get it but Y/N if you and Lizzie every split you know where I am," Cobie smirks. I glare at her doing the head tilt.
"You're right that's just as scary without the CGI," Cobie slurs.
"It's ok. I'm all yours princess. And I think it might be time for that early night judging by Cobie's slurring and the fact that Florence looks like she's about to mount Lauren," Y/N suggests. We all nod in agreement heading back to the houses.

Scarlett, Y/N and I only had one glass each knowing what we had planned for this evening. We get inside and Scarlett smirks at us.
"Right I don't know about you but I'm really liking the idea of an early night," Y/N teases.
"You and your arms are not going anywhere," I tell her.
"I'm going to need some convincing to stay," Y/N declares. Scarlett and I step towards Y/N. You can see she's trying to remain composed. I pull Scarlett in for a passionate kiss biting her bottom lip making her moan. I roam my hands around her body touching every place that Y/N loved to be touched. Sure enough Y/N moved around behind Scarlett kissing her neck careful not to leave marks.
"That didn't take much. Let's take this upstairs," I suggest.
"Princess this isn't how it's going to work. I'm in charge. Do you both understand?" Y/N affirms and I can't help but nod eagerly as did Scarlett.
"Good girls. Now by the time I get upstairs I want you both naked on the bed ready for me. No touching yourselves or each other," Y/N demands. Scarlett and I run upstairs desperate for Y/N to take all control doing exactly as she says.

Smut (Y/N's POV)
I look at the two incredibly sexy women laying ready for me. This is going to be fun.
"Lizzie I want you to Start taking care of Scarlett while I get out what I need," I instruct. Lizzie starts kissing her neck moving down her body quickly. Eager to please not only me but Scarlett too. I lay out the strap, the ties and the vibrator on the side of the bed. I can tell Scarlett is already close.
"Lizzie stop. Do not let her cum," I instruct she pulls back and Scarlett whines in frustration.
"Tie her up princess then I want Scar to take care of you," I request from Lizzie. I bite Scarlett's bottom lip.
"Are you ready to give me full control?" I check.
"Y..yes."
"Good girl but you cannot cum until I tell you to," I remind her. She nods in agreement as I kiss down her body I start to taste her painfully slowly so she doesn't cum too soon. I watch as Lizzie starts to grind her hips down against Scarlett's tongue. Damn. Lizzie was already close but waited for my permission.
"Lie down next to Scarlett princess," I demand. She does so.
"What do you both want?" I smirk.
"Let us cum please," Scarlett begs. I slip two fingers into each of them thrusting quicker with every movement. I watch as them both throw their heads back in pleasure. I know they're close they both look at me desperate to let them.
"Cum for me," I instruct and they do both moaning my name. This is fun.
"Lizzie use the vibrator on Scar. Only when she begs can she cum," I whisper against her lips rubbing my fingers that were inside her against her lips. She sucks them clean and rids me of my clothes before doing as she's told.
"Let me take care of you," Scarlett requests. I look at Lizzie for permission and she nods encouraging me. I was already so turned on this isn't going to take long. I forgot how gifted Scarlett's tongue is. Every touch and taste is immaculate. It wasn't long before I was cumming. As soon as I do I move behind Lizzie starting to finger her from behind. Thrusting hard and fast knowing she liked it rough. I spank her gently and she moans loudly. They were both close. I bite down on Lizzie's neck.
"You can come for being such a good girl," I whisper as she allows herself to release.
"Please Lizzie," Scarlett begs.
"Do you think she deserves it Y/N?" Lizzie checks.
"Please," she almost cries.
"Ok princess," I agree. Scarlett moans Lizzie's name loudly. I undo Scarlett telling Lizzie to lie down.

Scarlett tastes Lizzie again as I go to the  side and put on the strap. Scarlett speeds up sending her over the edge for the second time making her moan loudly. She doesn't waste time curling one finger than another inside her which I do to her at the same time to make sure she's ready.
"Are you ready?" I ask Scarlett.
"Yes," she mumbles breathless. I thrust into her gently at first pulling her hair lightly making her moan loudly.
"Faster," she pleads and I oblige matching her for pace. Every thrust faster and deeper, every moan louder and every touch bringing them both closer to the edge.
"Please Y/N," Scarlett begs. While Lizzie also looks at me for permission.
"Come for me," I instruct thrusting one last time. And they both do screaming my name loudly making me blush.

Lizzie takes the strap from me and I lie down waiting for Scarlett to grab the vibrator. She starts by curling one finger inside me then another making my hips arch off the bed. She then turns the vibrator on the lowest setting holding it against my clit. Lizzie then unannounced starts thrusting into Scarlett spanking her gently with every movement. Scarlett matches Lizzie for pace hitting the spot that I need her most over and again. As I get closer she turns up the speed. I tighten around her fingers. Scarlett's moans just as loud and erratic as mine. My legs were shaking gently.
"Please Lizzie," she begs.
"Good girl. Both of you come for me," she instructs. And we do loudly yelling her name.

I take the strap off Lizzie and Scarlett lies down ready for her. Lizzie turn the vibrator on a high speed holding it against her bundle of nerves as I curl two fingers inside her. Her hips buck off the bed. I positions myself behind Lizzie thrusting into her slowly at first then speeding up. I hit the spot that sent her crazy over and over again while rubbing her clit and spanking her intermittently. There was so much pleasure and Lizzie's legs start shaking again. I speed up thrusting deeper and harder. Her legs now uncontrollable. I knew she was close so Lizzie's speed up with Scarlett who comes undone her legs shaking. I take the vibrator off her holding it over her clit legs now shaking more. A few more thrusts and I pull out as Lizzie comes getting drenched, I don't stop there flipping her over with her legs still shaking holding her tightly as she thrusts into me again. I bite Lizzie's neck gently adding to the pleasure she feels building inside her again. Her legs completely not her own. It wasn't long before Lizzie let out a loud scream of my name soaking me again and doing the thing that only I can make her too. I lift her up onto the pillow kissing her gently.

I turn to Scarlett smirking. I pull her in for a hot kiss before Scarlett bends over.
"Good girl,"I whisper. I thrust into her slowly at first then faster with every movement spanking her and pulling her hair gently. Scarlett's moans already erratic we're added to as I hold the vibrator against her clit on full speed her legs starting to shake. It wasn't long before she was screaming my name and soaking me. I didn't stop there flipping her over holding her tightly as I thrusts into her agains kissing her too. Scarlett grabbed my hand moving it towards her neck.
"Are you sure?" I ask hesitant.
"Yes." I hold her neck gently adding to the pleasure for Scarlett. Her legs were now completely out of control it wasn't long before she comes again. I move down her body cleaning her up before kissing her gently and lifting her onto the pillow. I throw the strap to one side and looks at both of them proud of my work.

Smut Over.
I lay between the two breathless women on either side of me. Lizzie cuddles into my chest instinctively. Scarlett looks hesitant.
"You can cuddle her I don't mind," Lizzie invites her. Scarlett smiles a little blushing resting her head on my chest.
"T..that was phenomenal," Scarlett mumbles breathless making us giggle.
"Well if you're still up for more tomorrow you may just experience full Dom Lizzie. It is quite the experience," I inform her.
"We've got the whole weekend," Scarlett smirks.
"Just try not to fall in love with us," Lizzie jokes.
"No my heart belongs to Colin. But I do love you both in a friends way. I think we're all still good right?" Scarlett checks.
"Of course we are. It's just some fun before you tie the knot and before we start looking into how we want to have kids," Lizzie assures her.
"Yeah we're good. I'm kind of exhausted though so I'm really going to need some sleep," I giggle.
"You've earned it. Goodnight baby," Lizzie whispers kissing my cheek.
"Night Y/N," Scarlett adds pulling the covers over the three of us.

Author's note: You're welcome 😉 Don't worry there's more to come