Chapter 47

Y/N's POV:
We get out at the Hard Rock Cafe and I take Lizzie's hand. She smiles at me brightly. Lizzie goes to walk inside but I stop pull her back towards me kissing her.
"I missed you," I whisper as we pull apart.
"I missed you too," she says hugging me tightly.
"We're going to be ok Lizzie. I know we are. Now let's just enjoy lunch. We can worry about everything else afterwards I've just missed spending time with you," I assure her. She nods trying not to cry.
"I love you," I add taking her hand. She starts to smile again.
"I love you too. Now let's go and get our family some souvenirs," she smirks enjoying the use of the new name as she drags me inside.

We get my sister a hoodie, my mum a glass, and Tom a shot glass. Lizzie buys me some socks, a hoodie and a cap. I get her a shirt and a jar for when she makes jam. By the time we've finished buying up half the shop our table is ready. We head into the restaurant with our bags. They give us the booth and I'm in awe of the musical memorabilia surrounding us.
"Maybe your stuff will be on one of these walls one day or the one in London," Lizzie says as I wrap my arm around her.
"That would be amazing but I don't know if my music is the sort of thing they look at honestly. Thank you though I appreciate you believing in me," I reply kissing her cheek.
"Have you been sleeping?" She asks cupping my face.
"Not really. Lauren and I have been writing some of the stuff is really great. We write until there's physically no way to keep our eyes open anymore. I probably get 2/3 hours a night. What about you?" I check kissing her gently.
"I've spent the last 2 days in bed so I don't know how much time exactly," she explains.
"Wow we really can't function without each other," I laugh and so does she.
"No we can't. I guess that what happens where you love each other as much as we do," Lizzie reasons.
"I guess so. You're obsessed with me Olsen," I tease making her giggle. As soon as she does I kiss her.
"What was that for?" She asks smiling.
"Because I love you and your laugh," I say kissing her again.
"I love you too," she blushes.

We have a lovely meal at the Hard Rock where things seem almost normal but I know in the back of my mind that things aren't perfect. Once we've finished we take the bags back to our place.
"I'm not sure I'm ready for this," I sigh sitting down on the bed nervous. Lizzie straddles me cupping my face.
"Listen this is going to be ok. It's different this time none of us are hiding anything. They know you now it's just going to be a lot of support," she assures me.
"I shouted at your mum though Lizzie that's so out of order," I stress.
"No she kind of deserved it besides I kind of like it when you're angry," she informs me. I look at her sideways.
"Why?" I inquire. She blushes.
"You know why," she smirks.
"You just want to have make up sex don't you?" I laugh.
"Of course I do," she replies biting her lip.
"Stop your mum is going to be here soon," I warn her.
"She's not here for another hour or so. And trust me it's been a few days it's not going to take long," she pleads.
"You're such a perv Olsen," I laugh.
"Shut up and kiss me," she requests. I lift her up lying her down on the bed and kiss her intensely. Biting her bottom lip she moans as she lifts up my shirt. Lizzie kicks her trousers off clearly not wanting to waste any time making me smirk. I kiss her neck biting gently making her moan again.
"Stop teasing I need you," she begs pushing my head down to where she wants me.

She was right it didn't take long but we just kept going until we had to start getting ready.
"I am seriously regretting inviting my mom over," Lizzie sighs.
"We've got all evening for that my love. This is more important. I need to make up for last time and get them on side so when it's time for me to pop the question," I laugh.
"They'll love you just relax. It'll be fine and afterwards. I'll try to make up for the 3 days we missed," she smirks.
"Ok you do realise that's all that's going to be in my head from now until the time your mum leaves," I inform her.
"Oh I'm counting on it," she says winking as she leaves the room. Damn.

Her mum knocks on the door and I take a deep breath. Lizzie holds my hand as she opens it.
"I'm glad to see you stopped being an idiot Lizzie. I can see how much you love her Y/N. I'm sorry for bombarding you with questions that isn't how we should've met. You make Lizzie so happy and when the time comes I can't wait to have you as a daughter in law," she assures me giving me a hug.
"I'm so sorry that's not how I intended to meet you either. I was very disrespectful and that's not how my mother raised me. All I wanted to say was how much I love your daughter and I will do literally anything for her. I will support her and look after her for the rest of our lives. But most importantly I'll make her happy and keep that smile that makes the whole world a little brighter," I apologise.
"Listen let's leave that in the past I really just want to spend time with both of you and get to know you as a couple. I know Lizzie has been really looked after by your family while she's been in London I just want to do the same for you while you're here," she explains.
"Thank you. I really appreciate that. My family adore Lizzie. Well actually our family adores Lizzie. She's a big part of it now. Honestly my sister would trade her for me. My mum already refers to her as her daughter," I laugh and Lizzie smiles brightly kissing my cheek.
"That's really good to hear. Now come on I want to see the photos from your trip to Paris," her mum requests.

We have a great time with Lizzie's mum and by the end of the evening we all feel really at ease. I felt so much better about the entire situation by the time she leaves.
"When you get back from Hawaii we must go out for dinner and please take lots of photos," her mum requests hugging us both.
"We will. Goodnight Mom," Lizzie says smiling.
"Goodnight. Thank you for being so understanding," I add.
"You're welcome. I'm going to start looking for hats," she laughs.
"I think my mum has already bought hers," I giggle. She smiles and leaves us both content with how the evening has gone. As soon as Lizzie shuts the door I breath a sigh of relief crouching down.
"You did so well baby," she says pulling me in for a hug.
"Thank you. Hearing you talk to her tonight about me and about us. I've got no doubts not anymore. Do you?" I assure her.
"No I've got your support and I know I can trust myself now. I'm done doubting myself. I'm not the same woman that took nearly losing you to see that I loved you. I'm not the same woman that made up a stupid plan to make you jealous. I'm just a woman who loves you and who wants to make you happy. I can't wait for what's to come but I'm also excited to live in the here and now because we've got nothing but time for the next month," she explains.
"I can't wait but for now I'm a little tired. Do you mind if we go to bed?" I request teasing her.
"Sure if that's what you want," she agrees. I try to conceal my smile.
"No my love you're what I want," I smirk. She grabs my hand dragging me to our room. Lizzie pushes me back on the bed straddling me before she kisses me intensely. She bites my neck gently and I bite my lip to stifle a moan.
"Don't do that again. I want to hear you," Lizzie instructs.
"Ok," I agree.
"Good girl," she smirks lifting off my shirt. Damn I loved dominant Lizzie.