Chapter 88

Y/N's POV:
I notice the whole evening that Colin is being a little quiet. I take his hand leading him outside to get some air.
"What's going on in that comedic head of yours?" I ask making him smile.
"I want to ask you something. Or at least see what your opinion is. You know Scarlett better than most people and you've always been nice to me even though our times with Scarlett overlapped," he rambles.
"You can ask me anything," I encourage him as we sit down.
"Do you think that Scarlett will want to sleep with a woman one more time before she's married? I know sex with men probably isn't the same and maybe she should do it one more time before we say our vows so she has no regrets," Colin explains. Ok I'm lost.
"Where is this coming from? Did she tell you that's what she wants?" I ask confused by the entire thing.
"No but a while ago I woke up earlier than Scarlett and she was I suppose moaning in her sleep. She said yours and Lizzie's names," He informs me and my jaw drops.
"Wait I think I know why it is. Scarlett, Lizzie and Tom always tease me about wanting a threesome with them. And she teased me about it so Lizzie and I flipped the switch on her. So we flirted with her really teasing her that's probably why. But if you have concerns or think it'd be good for her then talk to Scarlett about it. She's never been one to hide what she wants," I encourage him.
"Ok thanks Y/N. You're a really good friend. If um Scarlett said yes. And I said it was ok. Would you?" Colin inquires nervously.
"Only if I knew it would have no affect any of our friendships or relationships but you should really talk to Scarlett about it," I answer honestly.
"Ok I will. Just not tonight. I hope I haven't made things weird. I'm sorry," he apologises.
"No you haven't. I just want another drink. Also my wife looks sexy as hell tonight so I want to dance with her," I assure him.
"Well let's go then."

Lizzie's POV:
Y/N comes back from talking to Colin a little flustered but drags me onto the dance floor kissing me.
"Are you ok?" I check.
"I had this really strange conversation with Colin. I think he wants us to have a threesome with Scarlett so she has no regrets before she gets married," she explains. I look at her like she has three heads.
"He said that?"
"Along those lines pretty much. Apparently Scarlett had a sex dream about us both so apparently the teasing worked," Y/N laughs. I can't say I have never considered it. Scarlett was hot. And I've always wanted to try a threesome. I wouldn't say no.
"What did you say?" I ask.
"That the only way I would do it is if it didn't affect any of our friendships or relationships," She replies honestly.
"I feel the same," I support her.
"But for this evening I want to dance with my incredibly hot wife. While trying to forget how good an actress my bitch of an ex girlfriend is," Y/N decides.
"She's actually not that bad Y/N. She was in the closet and scared. She treats Lauren so well. You could at least try to make an effort," I encourage her with my puppy dog eyes.
"Damn you Lizzie Y/L/N," she sighs taking my hand to find Lauren and Florence.

We find them outside talking. Y/N approaches them slowly.
"Hey do you mind if we join you?" I ask.
"Not at all," Lauren agrees.
"Can I say something?" Florence requests to Y/N. She shrugs nodding.
"I'm sorry. I owe you a huge apology. I was so unhappy within myself that I dragged you down with me too. I know this apology is years too late but you deserve to know I truly mean it. I'm really glad you found Lizzie because you deserve someone who loves you unconditionally. You mean a lot to Lo (Lauren) so I'd really like if we could get on. I don't want to take your friend away from you," Florence apologises. I look at Y/N as if to say play nice.
"Ok well that's in the past now so we can draw a line under it. I accept your apology. I wanted to say that your acting wasn't completely horrible," Y/N starts and I glare at her.
"I mean it was really good. You even had me crying in the post credit scene. I forgot how talented you are Florence it was clouded by my hatred for you but now that's gone I can appreciate it. I'm looking forward to seeing what Yelena does next. You have pretty impossible shoes to fill," She compliments her genuinely. And Florence really smiled.
"Thank you. I know I do. I'll try my best," Florence assured her.
"Shots?" Lauren suggests.
"Definitely," I agree. Y/N and Lauren bounce off leaving Florence and I slightly behind.
"Thank you," Florence says to me. I look at her confused.
"I know you encouraged her to do that I really appreciate it," Florence explains.
"You're welcome. Just don't hurt Lauren," I request.
"I won't. I'm going to marry her one day," Florence replies blushing smiling at Lauren.

Y/N's POV:
Lizzie and I get very drunk actually we all do. I head outside to get some air to try to sober me up a little when Scarlett comes outside.
"What did my fiancé say to you earlier?" She demands to know nearly falling on my lap.
"You should ask him that Scar. You're pretty drunk right now so maybe wait until tomorrow. Let me get you some water," I request. I run inside quickly to get her a glass of water. She sips on it resting her head against me.
"I've got a secret," a very drunk Scarlett says making me giggle.
"Ok why don't you tell me when you're sober?" I suggest not wanting her to regret whatever she tells me.
"No I want to tell you now. Please," Scar states with those sad eyes. Lizzie walks out looking at me confused I mime that she's drunk. She laughs and sits the other side of Scarlett. Scarlett pokes Lizzie's face.
"You're so pretty," she says.
"Thank you. So are you drunky," Lizzie giggles.
"I have a secret but Y/N doesn't want me to tell her until I'm sober. Can I tell you now?" Scarlett pleads. Lizzie is probably just as drunk as Scarlett but is hiding it well.
"Yes," she agrees. Oh no. Ok run interception Y/N.
"Lizzie why don't we recreate that scene from dirty dancing?" I panic and say. She jumps up instantly koala cuddling me. I'll take that as a yes. I see Colin signalling for him to come over.
"I think she needs to go home," I let him know. He nods carrying her bridal style back inside.
"Can we go home please? I'm tired," Lizzie yawns.
"Of course princess."

I take Lizzie home helping her drunk and very clumsy ass get ready for bed. She starts touching my face squeezing my cheeks.
"You ok?" I check.
"You're just so perfect. Can you stop? It's not fair every time I look at you I either want to kiss your face or sit on it," she states nonchalant. I almost choke.
"How about you finish that glass of water for me and we can discuss this in the morning?" She nods sipping on her water. She's the cutest thing I've ever seen.
"Koala cuddles?" I check once she finished and she nods eagerly lying almost completely on top of me.
"Y/N?" She pokes my face to check I'm awake.
"Yes my love."
"I want a kiss," Lizzie pouts. I kiss her gently on her forehead then each cheek then on the lips. She smiles with her adorable nose scrunch.
"I love you," she mumbles sleepily as she drifts off. What the fuck was this evening.

Author's Note: Next chapter will be Scarlett's bachelorette weekend 😏