Chapter 90

Lizzie's POV:
We spread ourselves out in the coach taking triple seats as it's going to be a long journey.  Flo and Lauren are sat on either side of the front row. Behind them are Scarlett and Cobie. Then Y/N and I are at the back.
"So Scarlett are you excited for your bachelorette weekend? What are we doing exactly?" Florence asked.
"We're going for a nice dinner tonight but I think we'll have an early night just cause it'll be a long day of travelling but we can go out out tomorrow night after a day or relaxation at the beach," Scarlett informs her.
"Look at you being well behaved and having an early night," Y/N teases. Y/N and I smirk as we watch Scar squirm.
"Are you ok Scarlett?" Cobie asks concerned.
"Yeah good how about a drinking game on our way?" Scarlett suggests. Y/N hands round beers to us all pulling me next to her to cuddle with.
"You two cannot stay away from each other for 10 minutes can you?" Lauren laughs.
"Well when your wife is a goddess it's hard to keep away," Y/N says kissing my cheek making me smile. I sit on her lap getting comfortable.
"Alright Scar you're the bride to be you start." I encourage her.
"Never have I ever... slept with more than 3 women on this coach," Scarlett smirks at Y/N. She rolls her eyes drinking and Cobie looks confused.

"Babe you're the only one that drank so that means story time," I remind Y/N.
"Ok so Lauren was first we met what 4/5 years ago we became friends instantly and she really helped me accept myself. We hooked up a couple of times. Florence was next we started dating secretly and things didn't end well. Even when we broke up we kept hooking up until I started getting with Lizzie. Lizzie I met first at Tom's party and we got on instantly. Then I met Scarlett on set and we were very flirty. They overlapped until Scarlett and I became official. Then I messed up and didn't appreciate Scarlett enough and was jealous of Lizzie's new fake relationship. So we broke up and Lizzie and I have been to together ever since. We've been married for almost a year now," Y/N explains to Cobie.
"Wow my wife was a whore," I tease making her pull a sad face.
"You can go back to your own seat now," Y/N sulks. I cling to her tightly kissing all over her face.
"Nope you can't get rid of me. I'm sorry I love you baby," I plead.
"Damn those eyes," She sighs kissing me gently.
"Whipped," Lauren shouts.
"Says the bitch who went MIA for 6 months because she was finally getting laid," Y/N quips back earning lots of 'oooohs'.
"Y/N stop being rude and take you go," I warn her.
"Never have I ever played a character in a Marvel movie." We all drink except Lauren and Y/N. This could get messy.

Y/N's POV:
I must've dozed off because I wake up to Lauren taking a picture of Lizzie and I cuddled together fast asleep.
"Jauregui what are you playing at?" I whisper angrily not wanting to wake up Lizzie.
"You both looked so cute and I knew you'd want the photo," she explains sending it to me. It was adorable.
"Thank you," I say smiling. Lizzie starts to stir.
"Hey baby are we there yet?" Lizzie mumbles tiredly.
"About 10 minutes out. Look at the picture Lauren took," I say showing her.
"That's cute. But creepy too," Lizzie giggles.

We get inside and I help Scarlett and Lizzie with their bags to take to our rooms. Scarlett looks at Lizzie desperately her look begging for Lizzie's touch. Lizzie walks to our room simply ignoring her waiting for her to beg verbally. We had a few hours until we had to get ready for dinner so there was plenty of time to have a quickie. I wrap my arms around Lizzie's waist from behind creating patterns with my fingers on her lower stomach.
"Can I ask you something?" Lizzie says nervously.
"Anything you know that," I say turning her around to face me. I cup her face kissing her softly.
"Why won't you kiss Scarlett?" She asks.
"Because I want you to feel comfortable. I remember your face when we used to kiss before we were together. I never want to cause you that much pain again," I explain kissing her forehead.
"Y/N listen sex without kissing is like you not thinking my laugh is adorable. Those things just have to go together. I trust you completely. And it's only for a couple of days then it's you and I forever," Lizzie encourages me.
"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you," I check.
"Yes I'm sure. And if it bothers me I'll tell you. Now we've got an hour to get ready so I reckon if we shower together we can save some time and some hot water. What do you say?" Lizzie smirks trailing her hands up and down my sides.
"Yes Mommy," I whisper against her lips before biting the bottom one. I watch as her eyes grow dark with sheer lust.
"Come on then princess." She takes my hand leading me into the shower.

Author's Note: Just a filler chapter to assure you about Lizzie and Y/N's relationship. Also next chapter will be largely smut.