Chapter 73

Lizzie's POV:
I woke up today my legs still feeling shaky but so excited to see Y/N with Rose, Scarlett's daughter. Seeing them together was going to be great. Y/N was always so good with kids. Scarlett told Y/N Rose was a big fan so she'd organised a whole box of tour merch for her as well as getting her a teddy and a keyboard. I knew with our kids I'd be bad cop and she'd be spoiling them rotten. I couldn't wait. Trying to stand up to make breakfast I'm unsteady about to drop to the floor but Y/N swoops in catching me. Y/N lifts me back onto the bed kissing my forehead gently.
"I'll sort breakfast and run you a bath ok?" She offers.
"Thank you," I mumble embarrassed.
"For now or for last night?" She teases.
"Both. But I will be repaying the favour this evening so you best be prepared," I warn her and she smirks.
"I love when you try to top," Y/N taunts me.
"Try to? I distinctly remember you begging me to touch you princess," I challenge her causing her to blush.
"I..uh I'm going to make breakfast," she excuses herself making me laugh.

We pull up outside Scarlett's house and Y/N seems nervous. I rub her back to reassure her as her hands were full of gifts.
"Y/N you're about a month early for Christmas," Scarlett laughs.
"Very funny. I just want her to like me ok. This is a big deal. Also I missed her birthday," I mumble nervously.
"It's adorable how nervous you are. Come in," Scar invites us. We walk in and Scarlett picks up Rose. She sees the presents and her face immediately lights up.
"Presents," she says smiling reaching for Y/N. We sit down on the sofa and Rose bounces her legs up and down excited to open them.
"Rose this is Y/N. Do you remember Lizzie?" Scarlett asks.
"Y..Y/N. I remember Auntie Lizzie," Rose tries to sound out Y/N's name.
"Good job," Scarlett adds with Rose smiling proud of herself.
"Hi Rose. Do you want to open your presents?" Y/N inquires. And Rose nods excitedly.
"Yes. Do you sing my favourite song?" The 4 year old checks.
"Yes I do," Y/N replies smiling and Rose's face lights up.
"Will you sing for me after presents?" Rose requests.
"Of course I can. What do you want to open first?" Y/N queries. Rose thinks hard about it and points to the biggest one. Y/N and Rose have such fun opening her presents. Rose tries to put all the clothes on at once. She looks so adorable Scarlett takes lots of pictures. Rose starts to refer to Y/N as her auntie and Y/N has never smiled so much. Y/N sings all Rose's favourite songs. Rose drags her off to her room to help set up the keyboard so she can teach her.

"How Broody are you right now?" Scarlett asks preparing lunch.
"I mean if I could go home and start trying right now I would but unfortunately it doesn't work that way for us," I laugh.
"She's going to be a great mom. You both are. How often will you be over here once you have kids?" She inquires nervously.
"Will you miss us Scar?" I tease.
"What? No, of course not," she denies.
"I'm pretty sure we've just dropped down a bit in Y/N's rankings so she'll be here to see Rose as much as she can," I assure her causing her to smile.
"Good. I love having both of you around. Did she tell you about what Colin and I asked her?" Scarlett checks.
"Yeah I think it's a great idea. Honestly if she wasn't who I was marrying I would've asked the same. I still can't get my head around it though. You're Y/N's ex yet this all feels completely normal and comfortable you were at our wedding she's officiating yours," I ramble.
"I'm glad it does because the friendship we've developed has been the best thing that could've happened. I feel very lucky to have you both," Scarlett mumbles almost tearily. I give her a tight hug as Y/N walks back in with Rose attached to her hip.
"Am I dreaming right now?" Y/N jokes making us laugh. Y/N picks up Rose and runs her over to join our group hug. I love our little family.

Y/N's POV:
I was having a lot of fun with Rose she was really advanced for her age. We spent ages teaching her the chorus Let it Go on the keyboard because it was one of her favourite songs. Scarlett puts on a great spread for lunch.
"Look at you all domesticated Scar," I tease.
"This'll be you in a few years. Poor Lizzie having to come home after a long day to your cooking," Scarlett quips back.
"Ooh mama fights back. Actually Downey got us couple's cooking classes at one of the restaurants in London so I'm actually going to end up being a better cook than you," I challenge her.
"I forgot you always have an answer for everything. Lizzie how do you get your way in an argument?" Scarlett asks.
"I can be very persuasive," Lizzie smirks.
"Of course that's your answer," Scarlett laughs.
"Auntie Y/N. Can we show mama the song?" Rose requests.
"Of course we can," I agree.