Chapter 62

Y/N's POV:
We stroll to the restaurant with Lizzie keep admiring her ring.
"You did good Y/L/N," she smirks.
"Oh I know I could tell cause your mom and sisters cried when I went to see her to show her the ring," I laugh.
"You went to see them. I didn't know that," she says confused.
"Well I had to keep it a secret and you were busy being a top notch executive producer. We sat and I talked through the proposal with them and checked the ring would be ok etc," I explain.
"I really appreciate it but no more secrets ever again please," she requests.
"Ok princess. So I'll tell you all your birthday presents and Christmas presents in advance," I tease her.
"You know that's not what I meant," she sighs rolling her eyes.
"I know my love. I just wanted this to be special and for you to feel truly appreciated and loved. No more secrets from now on," I agree holding my hands up in surrender.
"Y/N," she warns.
"Ok fine there may be a few more surprises tonight but it doesn't count because still technically part of the proposal," I reason making her laugh.
"You're incorrigible," she giggles.
"I just want tonight to be perfect and you to be spoiled rotten cause that's what you deserve my love," I explain making her blush.
"It will be cause it's with you."

Lizzie's POV:
We walk into the restaurant and they lead us to our table. Wow. The table was decorated beautifully and the view was breathtaking.
"I don't know what to say," I mumble in awe. Y/N pulls my chair out for me as the waiter pours us both a glass of champagne. I kiss Y/N's cheek to say thank you before she sits down herself.
"Here's to a very short engagement and a happy married life," Y/N toasts smiling.
"I love that and I love you. To us," I agree as we cheers sipping the champagne. Y/N rests her arm on the back of my chair and I rest my head against her as we gaze out at the sea content with the night and each others company. The only break in our bliss was ordering our food. Y/N ordered hers proudly her stutter seemingly on an indefinite break.
"Should we call our family?" I ask reluctant to interrupt our evening.
"There's actually no need the photos of the proposal have already been sent to them directly from the
photographer," Y/N informs me.
"Can I see them?" I request.
"I was planning for us to sit and cuddle while we flick through them later on but sure I can get them up on my phone," she agrees.
"No don't do that. I like your idea better. You really did think of everything didn't you? What about an engagement party?" I inquire.
"I was waiting for you to decide that based on your schedule but that's tomorrow's stress. Let's worry about that then," she encourages me kissing my cheek.

"Can I tell you something?" I plead.
"Always."
"I actually bought you an engagement ring too. I was worried that with your speech you'd end up not wanting to do it so I guess I had a back up plan," I tell her revealing it from my bag.
"It's beautiful but Lizzie even if I couldn't get through a sentence without a stutter I still would've proposed. One of the first things my mum said to me when I woke up was 'You see that woman out there you need to put that ring on her finger now.' The one good thing in my life throughout the not so good times this year have been made that much better because you're by my side loving and supporting me. My mum knows me so well and she knew you're exactly what I need. And my god was she right. Lizzie I don't just want you I need you in every way a person could need another. I was always going to propose to you my love," Y/N assures me making me smile as I take the ring out of the box. I get down on one knee.
"Ok well I'm going to propose to you too. You're always ones for beautiful declarations of love and I'm more one for gestures but I want to push myself outside my comfort zone. Throughout our year of knowing each other you've taught me so much but most of all you've taught me to be brave. When we met I was terrified of letting myself open up to you, being different and taking risks with my heart. But you broke down those worries by just being you. Losing you just was never an option. After 2 days of spending time with you I was already falling. I can try to deny it but I was. You let me see you and weren't afraid to be vulnerable encouraging me to do the same. You're incredible Y/N. The way you support your family, your fans and me. The way you encourage us all to celebrate our differences. The way you fought to get back from your injury. You're an inspiration to so many people Y/N and I'm one of them. I am so in love with you that I don't ever want to spend a day without you. I can't wait to have our wedding and become your wife. I can't wait to buy our dog. I can't wait to raise our kids because I know you'll be a wonderful mom. But most of all I can't wait to love you and be loved by you for the rest of my life. So Y/N will you be my wife?" I ramble enamoured by the woman I love. She nods tearfully kissing me gently. I wipe her tears before putting the ring on her finger.
"You did good Olsen," she mimics me making me laugh. I cup her face smiling at her.
"Yeah I did."

We have a wonderful meal with lots of talking and laughter before strolling home. Once we get inside Y/N tells me to wait downstairs while she organises something. After a few minutes I hear my name called. I follow the trail of rose petals to our room all the way to the bed where it becomes a heart. There's champagne in a bucket by the bed and Y/N is in a silk dressing gown waiting for me.
"Come here," I request smirking. She walks over to me blushing before I kiss her hungrily. I feel her unzip my dress and let it bunch around my feet. Pulling Y/N's dressing gown tie I watch as it drops to the floor. My fiancee was beautiful. I take the covers off with the rose petals push her back on the bed and straddle her. I'm taking control tonight. I bite her bottom lip earning a moan before recapturing her lips. Moving down I kiss every inch of her neck and chest before looking up to check.
"If you dare stop Olsen," she warns making me smile.
"Tell me what you want Y/N," I instruct.
"I need you."