Chapter 94

Lizzie's POV:
Cobie, Lauren and Florence all wanted to go for a hike today while Scarlett and us wanted to stay home. It was perfect timing we had the house to ourselves. Y/N made us all breakfast before they head off on their hike. As soon as they're gone I lock the front door.
"Are you both ready for today?" I check. They both nod eagerly.
"Use your words," I instruct.
"Yes," Scarlett answers breathless. Y/N stands up walks over to me.
"Yes Mommy," she whispers against my lips.
"Princess don't think I've forgotten how much of a brat you were yesterday. You're not going to cum today. You're going to help me make Scarlett feel incredible and you're going to watch while I fuck her how you like to be fucked," I remind her. She looks at me with the puppy dog eyes.
"That doesn't wash with me. You go upstairs and get everything we need ready," I instruct. She nods sadly. Scarlett looks at me confused.
"What did she do?" Scarlett asks.
"She teased the hell out of me in the club and disobeyed me when we got home. If she wants to cum she'll earn it. Trust me you'll feel incredible because of it," I assure her trailing my hands up and down her sides underneath my shirt.
"Are you going to be a good girl Scarlett?" I check smirking.
"Y..yes very good."
"In that case I'll take really good care of you. Now I want you to go upstairs and lie on the bed. Do not take your clothes off or let Y/N do it. I will be up in a minute. I want your legs wide open for me," I instruct. She hurries upstairs to do just that. This is going to be fun.

I walk upstairs to see Y/N in the corner sitting with her legs crossed ready to observe knowing to behave herself. Straddling Scarlett on the bed I lean down biting her bottom lip before capturing her lips in mine hungrily.
"Are you ready for me Scarlett?" I check.
"Y..yes I need you," she begs desperately.
"Good girl," I smirk lifting all her clothes off.

Smut Y/N's POV:
When she gets to Scarlett's inner thighs she moves even slower really drawing out her frustration. When she hears Scarlett's moans as she bites her inner thighs gently Lizzie smirks pulling back. Scar bucks her hips looking for any contact but Lizzie pushes them back down again. Sighing in frustration Scarlett looks at her longing for her touch.
"Tell me what you want Scarlett," Lizzie demands kissing her cravingly.
"You," she mumble breathless.
"You're going to have to be more specific. I want you to tell me exactly what you want me to do and then I'll decide if you've earned it," she whispers against her lips her hand trailing up and down Scarlett's thigh.
"I want you to taste me and to fuck me. I need you to make me feel good," she begs desperately. 
"Ok princess," she smirks kissing back down her body. Within an instant she was sucking on her bundle of nerves. My hips buck instantly wanting that contact. She makes every touch and taste slow teasing Scarlett endlessly. Just as she was about to cum Lizzie pulls back. Scarlett goes to say something but knew she wasn't allowed to.
"Good girl," Lizzie whispers against her lips biting her bottom lip gently. She was so close. I need her.
"Do you want me to let you cum princess?" Lizzie asks running a single finger through her and sucking it clean. Scarlett nods eagerly.
"I want to hear you," Lizzie instructs.
"Please Lizzie I need you," Scarlett pleads. With that she moves back down her body continuing to devour Scarlett until she cums for a first time. She doesn't let her compose herself instead adding two fingers thrusting deep and fast making her moan loudly. Scarlett was already close again she didn't pull back this time but sped up continuing to work her bundle of nerves with her mouth.
"Lizzie," Scarlett moans loudly as she hits her second.

I could feel how soaked I was. Lizzie struts over to me.
"Open your legs princess," she instructs and I do so. I look down and can see I've soaked through my shorts.
"Look how wet you are for me princess. Do you want to join in?" Lizzie smirks rubbing her fingers over my lips.
"Yes mommy," I plead.
"Ok but you still can't come but can help me make Scarlett feel good. Understand?" She checks.
"Yes Mommy," I agree.
"Good girl," she whispers against my lips stripping me of my clothes. Lizzie bites her lip and smirks running two fingers through me bringing them up to her lips and sucking on them.
"You taste so good baby. Let Scarlett have a taste but no cumming," Lizzie demands. I nod eagerly. I look at Scarlett for permission and she nods. I sink down onto her face rocking my hips back and forth. It was hard not to cum instantly.

Lizzie gets out the strap Scarlett's hips buck instinctively needing her touch again. Lizzie kisses me lustfully as she pushes into Scarlett. I'm jealous I bet that feels good. She speeds up as soon as Scarlett adjust hitting the spot that sends Scarlett wild over and over again. The moaning Scarlett was doing was sending vibrations through me I was desperately close and Lizzie knew it.
"Get off her now. You get the vibrator," Lizzie demands. I whine at the loss of contact but do as I'm told. She bites my neck knowing it only added to the pleasure. It wasn't long before Scarlett was screaming her name her legs shaking gently. Lizzie told me to lie down under Scarlett as she flipped her over onto all fours I turned the vibrator on and held it against her clit. Lizzie continued to thrust into her again and again. She pulls Scarlett's hair spanking her gently. The pleasure was so immense and Scarlett's legs begin shaking out of control. Lizzie doesn't stop as she cums again but keeps going. I turn the speed up and watch as her legs lose any and all control. She collapses on top of me and absolutely drenches Lizzie and I. I lift her up lying her on the pillow. She covers her face looking embarrassed.
"That was hot," I assure her kissing her gently. She smiles a little.
"Are you good?" Lizzie checks with Scarlett. She nods breathless.

Lizzie looks at me smirking.
"It's time for you to make Mommy feel good princess," she demands. I kiss her neck biting down gently making her moan as I run my hands through her hair. Pulling back I look at her for assurance she wants me to continue.
"Don't you dare stop," she warns me. I take off her lingerie leaving her completely naked. My wife is a goddess. I kiss down her chest and stomach. To frustrate her I kiss every inch of her inner thigh biting intermittently and slowly earning moan after moan of frustration.
"Please Y/N. I need you," she begs pushing my head towards where she wants me. I begin to devour her as I watch her throw her head back in pleasure. Every taste and touch brought her closer to the edge. She was close and I could hear it in her shallow breathing. Her moans getting louder music to my ears. Lizzie pulls me up to kiss me hungrily as she comes for the first time. I reach down starting to rub her clit making Lizzie moan into my mouth. As her moans get louder I push one finger into her then another speeding up as her moans get louder. I curl my fingers hitting the spot that sends her wild. Feeling her tighten around my fingers I knew she was close. I bite her neck gently.
"Y/N," Lizzie almost yells as she comes for a second time. I don't waste time flipping her over as I put on the strap.
"Are you ready princess?" I check pulling her hair gently kissing her neck. I bite down gently and she moans.
"Y...yes," she says breathless.
"Good girl," I whisper letting my teeth graze against her ear as I push inside her. She lets out an almost growl moan. I pull her hair gently as I speed up hitting that spot over and over again. Holding her against me I push deeper.
"Y/N," she moans as she cum. I flip her over so she rides me. Pushing up into her I kiss her passionately. Nothing compared to hearing her moan my name. Or the pleasure on her face as she cums again her legs shaking. I don't stop there flipping her over so she's on her back. I rub her clit as I thrust into her over and over again. Her legs shake uncontrollably. Her moans turn into almost screaming as she cums for a 5th time absolutely soaking everything in a metre radius. I knew she was overwhelmed. So I pull out taking the strap off throwing it to one side. Cupping her face kissing her gently I check she's ok.
"I love you. Are you good?" I ask. She nods breathless unable to talk. I cuddle her into me while she composes herself pulling the covers over us.

Smut over
"Ok I see why you chose Lizzie now," Scarlett laughs making us all giggle.
"To be fair this side only really came out once we got engaged. And I've lost function in my legs countless times since," I joke and Lizzie blushes.
"Do you get punished a lot?" Scarlett inquires.
"Yeah I like to be a brat sometimes but spanking doesn't really work I enjoy it too much. So Lizzie made the punishment harder," I answer honestly.
"Who would've thought? Olsen the dark horse," Scarlett smirks.
"That's mild honestly," I inform her.
"Wait really?" Scarlett asks impressed.
"Next time you come to London I'll show you what I mean. Not in the actual terms but you'll know what I mean when you see it," I explain.
"How frustrated are you right now?" Lizzie giggles.
"You're mean," I sigh.
"Sorry princess but you know the consequences," Lizzie reminds me.
"Yes Mommy," Scarlett teases.
"Don't act like it wasn't about to slip from your lips too Scarlett," I challenge her. She blushes.
"At least I got to cum," she quips back.
"Alright you two that's enough or neither of you will be able to after we go out for dinner tonight," Lizzie warns us.
"Sorry Mommy," I say kissing her cheek.
"I would call you that but you have to earn it," Scarlett smirks.
"Good luck walking tomorrow Scar," I laugh.