Chapter 2 - Team?

It was now 2012, Peter is 11 now.

And I had made my very own suit.

I spent my time helping those in trouble

I spent my time helping those in trouble. But now....I was going to be taking down something bigger. I was flying around the Stark Tower and could hear three people talking.

It was about a guy named Loki. I tracked down Tony Starks location using my database and found a large Helicarrier.

There were a lot of people standing outside, looking up at me as I slowly hovered down.

"Excuse me! This is a private-"

"Excuse me." I push past the man. It was a maze inside, I wasn't really sure where I was going.

"Hello Y/N." I turn to see a man with an eyepatch, there were several other people around him...hero's.

"How do you-"

"We've kept track of you. I wondered when you would show up. I'm Nick Fury."

"Y/N Parker....I know everyone's names." I nod.

"May I ask how?" Tony Stark walks closer to me.

"I hacked into your database...you did a lot of studying last night."  I nod.

"Wow she's blunt. I like her." Tony smiles.

"I heard this Loki guy is here. I'd like to interrogate him." I nod.

"You don't understand, he's very dangerous." Steve Rogers says.

"No, I don't think you understand. You don't know me...and you don't know what I can do." I nod.

"Trust me, you won't be getting through to him. I would actually like you to join Stark and Banner in the lab." Nick nods.

"That would be fine." I bow my head.

"Well...follow us." Tony says awkwardly.

After a little bit of working I finally speak up, "I'm sorry for how I acted. I'm not very good with human interactions sometimes." I nod.

"Human? Are you not human?" Bruce asks.

"I am...My mother and father used to say I don't act like a human." I nod as I type on the computer. "I was kept inside all my life."

"What are your abilities?" Tony asks.

"You'll have to wait and see." I smirk.

"Can I ask how you know so much with technology?"

"When I was younger, I was never allowed to leave the house, so I spent my time with a computer. Or my father taught me somethings, he was a scientist." I nod. "They are gone now."