Chapter 27 - Jail

"Hey, it's Black Falcon

"Hey, it's Black Falcon. What's up?" A kid says as we walk down the sidewalk.

"It's just Falcon, kid."

"No, no. My daddy told me it's Black Falcon." The kid stands as we stop.

"Is it because I'm Black and I'm the Falcon?" Sam asks.

"Well, technically, I mean, yes."

"So are you, like, Black kid?" Sam points. He starts to laugh and look at the other kid, "I got him, right?"

"Whatever, man." The kid sighs and sits down.

"Whatever." Sam chuckles.

We walk up and Bucky knocks on the door. Soon a kid answers, "We're here to see Isaiah." Bucky says.

"Nobody named Isaiah live here."

"Look, we just want to talk to him." Bucky sighs.

"You must not hear what I just said. You ain't getting in this house. Y'all can leave now."

"Tell him the guy from the bar in Goyang is here. He's gonna know what that means." Bucky nods.

"All right, wait here."

Sam turns as the kid shuts the door. "Nice kid. How do you know this guy?"

"I used to. We had a skirmish during the Korean War." Bucky nods.

I look back as the door opens, "Today's your lucky day. He said he wanna see for himself."

We walk inside and turn as we head something move. "Isaiah?" Bucky asks.

"Look at you." The older man sighs.

"This is, uh, Sam and Y/N. This is Isaiah. He was a hero. One of the ones that Hydra feared the most. Like Steve. We met in '51." Bucky nods.

"If by met, you mean I whupped your ass, then, yeah. We heard whispers he was on the peninsula, but everyone they sent after him, never came back. So the U.S. military dropped me behind the line to go deal with him. I took half that metal arm in that fight in Goyang, but I see he's managed to grow it back. I just wanted to see if he got the arm back. Or if he'd come to kill me."

Bucky sucks in a sharp breath, "I'm not a killer anymore."

"You think you can wake up one day and decide who you wanna be? It doesn't work like that. Well, maybe it does for folks like you." He slightly chuckles.

"Isaiah, the reason we're here is because there's more of you and me out there." Bucky points.

"You and me."

"And we need to know how." Bucky nods.

"I'm not gonna talk about it anymore!" He yells, slamming a small tin box into the wall. "You know what they did to me for being a hero? They put my ass in jail for 30 years. People running tests, taking my blood, coming into my cell. Even your people weren't done with me." He points at Bucky.