Chapter 20 - Prison

The rest of us were taken to the raft prison. Wanda and I were taken to a separate level and we had some sort of collar on to stop our powers and straight jackets.

I start to panic as I walk around my cell....this brought up every bad memory. Everything my dad did to me.

"Wanda....I can't do this." I panic. "Remember what you saw in my head? I still have nightmares. I can't do this."

"Y/N, take a deep breath....it's okay."

I sit down for awhile and close my eyes, rocking back and forth.

"Here you are....so pathetic." I open my eyes in horror to see my father standing above me. "Did you really think you could escape me? I'll always be here inside your head." He laughs, grabbing my straight jacket and picking me up, he throws me against the wall.

"Your not real." I shake my head.

"Really?" He starts to pull at my stitches. I scream out in pain as blood rushes down my face. "You will never get rid of me." He throws me to the ground.

"If you....if you ever loved or cared about me....even a tiny bit.....you would stop!" I cry.

As he goes to hit me, I open my eyes to see he was gone and I wasn't bleeding. "Y/N! Y/N!" I hear Wanda's screams.

"Wanda?" I cry.

"What's going on? You've been screaming!"

"My....nightmare." I take a deep breath.  "I'm sorry." I start to cry softly.

"Don't be sorry Y/N. I just wish I was there with you." She says sadly.

I wasn't sure how long we were here but I was losing my mind. I needed Steve...I needed Nat. They saved me from my nightmares

Suddenly the lights go out.

"No...no! Wanda!" I cry.

"Y/N! It's okay...it's gonna be okay."

I turn to see the door to my basement. "No....no." I whisper, backing up. I stop as I hit someone's chest, I scream as hands touch my straight jacket. "Stop!"

"Hey...hey...it's okay! It's Steve." He takes off the straight jacket and turns me.

"Y-your really here?" I whisper, reaching out to touch his arm.

"Oh god. What happened to you." He breaks off the collar and hugs me.

"Please get me out of here." I cry.

Steve picks me up, cradling me in his arms as he carries me out of the cell. Sam gets Wanda and the rest of us get back to the Jet.

I Instantly run to Bucky. His metal arm was off. "Hey, beautiful." He smiles.

"Y-Your arm." I sit next to him.

"Long story." He nods.

"Bucky.....I'm not really good at expressing my feelings but I....I care about you. I have for awhile." I smile.

"I care about you too." His flesh hand holds my hand. "I do feel something."

"It's strange, isn't it?" I ask.

"It is...but I don't mind."

Steve had taken Bucky to Wakanda....he wanted to go under to find a cure for his mind.

I wasn't really sure what to do now....All I knew was Steve would always have my back.

And I would have his.