Chapter 29 - Sharon

I had put together a suit that would go with the description of the woman I was playing. Zemo gave me a basic suit to make my own.

 Zemo gave me a basic suit to make my own

The Viper. One of Hydra's deadliest assassins.

"I quite like this suit I made." I smile, putting on the black mask that covered my chin to my nose.

"How did you learn to do that so quick." Bucky asks.

"I was locked up for my entire life Bucky....you learn a lot of things." I nod.

"We have to do something about this. I'm the only one who looks like a pimp." Sam suddenly says.

"Only an American would assume a fashion-forward Black man looks like a pimp. You look exactly like the man you're supposed to be playing. The sophisticated, charming African rake named Conrad Mack, aka the Smiling Tiger." Zemo shows us a picture.

"He even has a bad nickname. Hell, he does look like me, though." Sam nods.

"You smell this?" Zemo asks.

"Yeah, what is that? Acid?" I ask.

"Madripoor. No matter what happens, we have to stay in character. Our lives depend on it. There's no margin for error. Did you read up on the Viper?" Zemo asks.

"Yeah...I studied her fighting style and everything," I nod.

"Do you know Russian?" Zemo asks.

"I know a lot of languages."

"Good." He then points, "High Town's that way. Not a bad place if you wanna visit, but Low Town's the other way."

"Let me guess. We don't have any friends in High Town." Sam says.

I look up as we make it to the bar, "Here we are." Zemo smiles.

"Is that the Winter Soldier?" A man around us asks.

"Hello, gentlemen. And lady." The bartender says. "Wasn't expecting you, Smiling Tiger."

"His plans changed. We have business to do with Selby." Zemo nods.

"The usual?" The bartender asks, Sam nods. We stare in shock as he takes a snake out and cuts it open, revealing two shot glasses.

"Ah. Smiling Tiger, your favorite." Zemo takes one.

"I love these." Sam forces out.

"Cheers, Conrad." Their glasses clink.

Sam struggles and finally drinks it as a man comes up,
"I got word from on high. You ain't welcome here."

"I have no business with the Power Broker, but if he insists, he can either come and talk to me..." Zemo points to Bucky and I.