Chapter 36 - Date

⚠️SMUT⚠️ (Sorry, I feel like this ones bad 🥺)

I was nervous because Bucky was coming over to my apartment. I had to make sure my months of sadness and anger was cleaned up...that I looked like I actually cared about this apartment.

I run around making sure everything was perfect then run to get dressed. 

"What would Nat say....what would she have me wear?" I  say out loud. "Right....something sexy." I smile. "Sorry Nat...I wanna be comfortable."

I made sure my hair was perfect

I made sure my hair was perfect....why did I care so much? He sees me all the time.

After the food arrived, I set it up in the living room and wait. To my surprise, he was right on time.

"Hey, beautiful." He kisses me.

I gasp as he pulls beautiful red roses out from behind his back. "Bucky!" I take them and smell them. "Thank you! I have to put them in water." I smile and rush to the kitchen, grabbing a vase and filling it.  I carry it over and set it in the middle of the coffee table, "I got pizza...I hope that's okay." I look down at my hands.

"It's perfect." He sits down, setting something on the floor. Bucky was wearing black jeans and a nice shirt. He looked very handsome...like always.

All throughout dinner he talks about his family...makes me laugh. God he was perfect.

"I actually brought this." Bucky leans over and picks up a vinyl. "I'm gonna teach you how to slow dance." He smiles, walking over to my record player.

I stand as the soft music plays, "40's music." I smile. His right hand links with mine as his other rests on my hip. I place my other hand on his shoulder as he pulls me closer. I suck in a deep breath as we start to sway. "I like this better."

"Me too." He twirls me, I giggle as I fall back into his arms. Bucky starts to hum along to the music, resting his forehead against mine.

I slowly lean up and press my lips on his, smirking as he holds onto me tightly. He starts to kiss down my neck, "I want to." I whisper.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure...please." I tilt my head, he grabs the back of my legs and picks me up, carrying me down the hall. I giggle as he kicks open my door and sits me down on the edge of my bed. He slips off his shirt and stands between my legs, I slide my hands up to look at his dog tags.

Bucky slowly unties my dress and pulls it off of me, leaving me in my panties. His hands slowly slide up my arms and onto my boobs. I bite my lip as his right hand slides down my stomach, softly rubbing my clit from the outside of my panties.

I gasp and hold onto his arms, "How does that feel?"  I don't answer as I fall back onto my elbows as his hand slips into my panties. Bucky chuckles as he slowly slips in one finger, I slide my hand down, unbuckling his pants. He pulls them down for me, along with his underwear.

I bite my lip as I grab onto his cock, his hand guides mine up and down. "Is this alright?"

"Perfect." His head snaps back. "God I need you." He picks me up and crawls onto my bed, laying me on my back. He slips off my panties and throws them aside, putting on a condom and resting between my legs as he kisses up my neck. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure." I smile, rubbing hand through his hair. I wrap my arms under his, holding onto his back as slowly pushes in. I squeeze my eyes shut and dig my nails into his back, gasping from the slight pain. Bucky moans out as he pushes all the way in, letting me adjust to his size.

"Are you okay?" He looks down at me.

"Mhm." I nod, frowning from this weird feeling. His hand slides up my stomach to my boob, slightly squeezing it as he kisses me. I smile as the stubble on his face tickles me down my neck.

I felt like I was in heaven.

Bucky sits up and grabs onto my hips, Pushing in and out of me, slowly picking up his speed. I hold onto the tops of his hands, I start to moan out loudly as a strange feeling builds in my lower stomach.

"Y/N...you feel so good." Bucky moans.

I frown as he pulls out, flipping me onto my hands and knees. "I don't like this.....I can't see you-" I gasp as he slams into me again, "N-Nevermind." I cry out as his hips slam against me, over and over. Bucky pulls me up and holds me against him, his metal hand clasps around my throat as he slams into me. "What is this feeling?" I moan, my legs start shaking as a knot forms in my lower stomach.

"It's normal...feels good?"

"Yes...yes..." I bite my lip. Bucky's grip on my neck tightens. "B-Bucky!"

My body starts to shake, my eyes roll back as a wave of pleasure washes over me. Bucky yells out and his body convulses, he slams into me one last time, moaning in my ear as he catches his breath.

He slowly pulls out and lays me down. After a minute he lays down next to me, pulling me over in his arms. I link my leg over his and smile, "That was the best experience of my life." I say in shock.

Bucky chuckles, "Same for me." He kisses my head, his hand rubbing down my back.

"When was the last time you did that?"

"Uh...not since the forties." He sighs.

"Nothing wrong with that." I hold onto him.

"I feel honored to be your first."